British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Extraleague 2020 odds

Najjer I was relying on you for tips for tonight’s Nation meeting should I do Lambert/Milik -5 tonight

susans1

19 minutes ago, Susans1 said:

Najjer I was relying on you for tips for tonight’s Nation meeting should I do Lambert/Milik -5 tonight

susans1

it should probably will come in depends on the track but milik has struggled all year

Looks as if I have saved my money not doing the Lambert/Malik bet

51 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Just realised that Milik over 10 was a decent bet- should get 12 by finishing 3rd in 6 rides.

That’s the bet I done, just hope the meeting goes to the end or they might void it.Also done Emil over 16

Edited by Fromafar

On 10/7/2020 at 10:29 PM, KeirStarmerFan said:

Russia are 9/4 to win the Speedway of Nations at William Hill. Some bookies still think Woffinden and Janowsji are riding.

Opportunity to bet on Russia, Denmark or Australia IMO.

Cheers bud. :cheers:

Edited by Cerro

1 minute ago, Cerro said:

Cheers bud. :cheers:

Haha, a good evening for us. I had £100 on Russia to finish in the top 2 which returned £250.

Wish I was brave enough to bet on them to win outright but the grand final would have been a lottery.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Susans1 said:

susans1

Apologies - probably wise you ignored my tips for tonight!

Im hoping I will get my money back on the GB vs Czech but set to lose on Milik vs Lambert

32 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

That’s the bet I done, just hope the meeting goes to the end or they might void it.Also done Emil over 16

Milik should be paid out- Emil should be voided.

I chucked a sizeable wedge on russia beating oz in play. pretty sure they'll void it judging by the rules :sad:

I’m just regretting not backing Russia and Poland on the each way earlier this week!

19 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Milik should be paid out- Emil should be voided.

Bet settled as you said.:t:

Still waiting on mine to settle, I thought the pre race russia to win bet might have settled but neither have thus far. Bet365 toying with my emotions haha

1 minute ago, Kedavra said:

Still waiting on mine to settle, I thought the pre race russia to win bet might have settled but neither have thus far. Bet365 toying with my emotions haha

Mine have been settled. One lost and one voided which was desting for failure so could of been worse!