British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Extraleague 2020 odds

8 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Just checked and it’s been voided and my money returned. Shame as Tungate had just won 3 on the bounce!

Think rider points scoring is a sporting bet .Odds are not big but come a lot of the time.I Done Klint today and KK in challenge both come in.

8 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Think rider points scoring is a sporting bet .Odds are not big but come a lot of the time.I Done Klint today and KK in challenge both come in.

9 times out of 10 that’s what I tend to back. I couldn’t bring myself to back Kasprzak as you never know what you are going to get!

16 minutes ago, Najjer said:

9 times out of 10 that’s what I tend to back. I couldn’t bring myself to back Kasprzak as you never know what you are going to get!

True,he cost me today as I also backed him@33/1 ew.He had it won till he ran in Ellis.

Simple again today.

Nothing for me in the Torun meeting -28 is a bit risky considering a R, EF, Ex could happen at any time gifting Bydgoszcz 3 points in a Heat

Lublin -10 and the Hcap Tie

Zielona Gora -6 and the Hcap Tie

Good luck all.

8 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Not seeing much value in the Esktraliga matches. Maybe Zagar over 10?

I've only had small stakes today on my bets. Like you said not much value on anything.

I'm also worried about fatigue as well regarding the some of the Lublin riders after flying in from Gorican last night. 

Just now, Kedavra said:

Logachev over 6 could be a goer. In decent nick and might get 6 rides

It’s impossible to know with Rybnik. Their team manager seems to be a law to himself and makes some really bizarre tactical moves.

Milk under 7 is another possible shout.

19 minutes ago, Najjer said:

It’s impossible to know with Rybnik. Their team manager seems to be a law to himself and makes some really bizarre tactical moves.

Milk under 7 is another possible shout.

Milik was decent last night so could be a decent shout

12 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

No. Krakowiak will have the beating of him.

There is the chance he will take 5 rides.