British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Extraleague 2020 odds

3 hours ago, Dawkins20 said:

Anybody over 12 points is tough to bet... What if he gets replaced in his last heat with a junior or exclusion, motor defect, second places after teammates.

Yep, it’s happened a few times this year but you can usually cover yourself with exact points where the odds are much better. I done it tonight with Lambert and pocketed myself a tenner. Would of been more had he scored 14.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Yep, it’s happened a few times this year but you can usually cover yourself with exact points where the odds are much better. I done it tonight with Lambert and pocketed myself a tenner. Would of been more had he scored 14.

I always cover exactly as well on rider points bets.

Krzysztof Kasprzak Over & Exactly 6 @ 23/20 @ 9/2 for me tonight.

Heat 1 vs. Wozniak, Kulakov & Jepsen Jensen is winnable imo.

KK is capable of getting 2 points out of Heat 5 imo vs. Thomsen, Protasiewicz & Jepsen Jensen

Should beat Krakowiak in Heat 10 which would give me the 6 required.

Then he can easily beat Tonder in Heat 12 and could also beat Karczmarz which would put KK onto 8 before the nominated races.

2 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

I'm also tempted to go with Zmarzlik -1 vs. Vaculik & The Tie. I could see Vaculik getting an extra ride though which is making me go back and fourth on this one. 

Seems a no brainer to me whilst covering the tie too, Zmarzlik has been untouchable at Gorzow nearly all year.

Good shout on KK too. I vowed never to bet on KK again but I’m putting my faith in him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

Seems a no brainer to me whilst covering the tie too, Zmarzlik has been untouchable at Gorzow nearly all year.

Good shout on KK too. I vowed never to bet on KK again but I’m putting my faith in him.

I never normally back KK either but on my scorecard I had him down for 8+1 from 4.

If KK can beat the Junior riders in his last 2 programmed rides then you only need 3 pts from his first two rides to get in profit against Jepsen Jensen x2, Wozniak, Kulakov, Protasiewicz & Thomsen.

Not asking him to beat riders like Zmarzlik, Vaculik or Dudek to get the bet up. 

58 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Lesson learnt.

Never ever back KK.

Told you! What a let down.

Thankfully I backed Zmarzlik over Vaculik!

• Like 1

Bit unsure what I fancy tonight, maybe lambo off scratch against Doyle or woryna +3 against prdzepelski

A dodgy meeting to bet on tonight imo after Czestochowa relayed the track in a bid to improve the racing. Got a feeling it might catch one or two riders out here and their.

Which is why I'm leaving it tonight. 

Good luck if you're having a bet.