British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Extraleague 2020 odds

They really don’t rate Woryna over at bet365. His odds were shocking last week against Leszno and Smektala too! I’d certainly fancy him to score more than 5 at the very least?

Noticed the odds were on. How does this format work? Guessing there will be tac subs up the Ying Yang for all but Poland?

Torun -14 & The Hcap Tie @ 1/1 & 14/1

Would be shocked if Ostrow put 40 on the board therefore I think the bet stands a good chance of coming in.

If it does lose then I think it will only lose by 2 points maximum.

39-51 to 37-53 Is what I think.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Kedavra said:

Noticed the odds were on. How does this format work? Guessing there will be tac subs up the Ying Yang for all but Poland?

4 programmed rides up to heat 16, 17-20 nominated( 5 rides in total)  and tac subs 6 behind leaders.

Edited by racers and royals

55 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Bet 365 are betting on World U 21 team final- Birkemose over 9 at evens is a great bet.

I know nothing about him - I’m assuming he’s rarely quite highly rated?

15 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Torun -14 & The Hcap Tie @ 1/1 & 14/1

Would be shocked if Ostrow put 40 on the board therefore I think the bet stands a good chance of coming in.

If it does lose then I think it will only lose by 2 points maximum.

39-51 to 37-53 Is what I think.

Not sure if I fancy it or not. The overs, unders and match ups nothing is standing out either. 

Forecast doesn’t look great... on a dry day it’s a good shout but Miedzinski and Chris Holder in the wet I’m not so sure! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Najjer said:

I know nothing about him - I’m assuming he’s rarely quite highly rated?

By me obviously :) He`s only 16 and riding well for Poznan. Very talented.

Edited by racers and royals

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

Not sure if I fancy it or not. The overs, unders and match ups nothing is standing out either. 

Forecast doesn’t look great... on a dry day it’s a good shout but Miedzinski and Chris Holder in the wet I’m not so sure! 

I can never touch Overs, Unders & Match Ups when it comes to Torun because it's extra difficult as you need them to beat their own team partners as well and they're all dominant in this league on a good day.

Where's the Ekstraliga & Elitserien it's easier as you always have teams with one or two riders who aren't really good enough to beat anyone of note at the meeting.

So I normally go for the handicap if it's reasonable regarding Torun. 

Wet track could be a problem for a couple of riders but Ostrow may also have a couple of riders who may not fancy it in Gapinski & Walasek.