British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Extraleague 2020 odds

22 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Get your money on Bydgoszcz -6 before bet365 realise Jeppesen isn't riding.

Took that and -2 after heat 8. No doubt he’ll get added as a No.8 1min before the meeting starts 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Get your money on Bydgoszcz -6 before bet365 realise Jeppesen isn't riding.

Great call - added more to my previous stake. I’d imagine Walasek will be useless and Klindt isn’t fond of the wet track either

• Like 1

If Jeppesen does get added as the No.8 then I still think -6 is a good bet considering the track is wet and the start has been delayed.

As Najjer said Walasek will probably be useless and Klindt is a fan of wet tracks either.

• Like 2

SF has confirmed the line ups and stated on their about Jeppeson being replaced. Lyager already declared at no.8 so you would assume that Ostrow’s no.8 would of been declared too if they had one

• Like 1

Just now, Najjer said:

SF has confirmed the line ups and stated on their about Jeppeson being replaced. Lyager already declared at no.8 so you would assume that Ostrow’s no.8 would of been declared too if they had one

Agree. 

Bet365 still offering the same handicap but prices have been drastically reduced too. Jeppeson still available on the rider points though 

13 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

bet365 now closed the betting on Bydgoszcz vs. Ostrow looks like they now realise Jeppesen is not riding.

I suppose that might be related to it going past the official ‘start time’ so it’ll be interesting to see if they are offering anything in play at 1:30

2 minutes ago, Najjer said:

I suppose that might be related to it going past the official ‘start time’ so it’ll be interesting to see if they are offering anything in play at 1:30

Closed the betting 6 minutes before the original start time mate.

Literally saw the odds shift to 10/11 and then the betting closed swiftly after.

Edited by KingoftheTrack

2 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Closed the betting 6 minutes before the original start time mate.

Literally saw the odds shift to 10/11 and then the betting closed swiftly after.

Let’s just hope the meeting goes ahead now... fill ya boots as they say! B)

• Like 1

Gorzow 8/1 are good odds.

If KK turns up then this could get very interesting. Holder, Thomsen, Zmarzlik and Wozniak are all in very good form.

Edited by KeirStarmerFan