British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Extraleague 2020 odds

2 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Mine have been settled. One lost and one voided which was desting for failure so could of been worse!

What did they void?

5 minutes ago, Kedavra said:

What did they void?

GB -7 over Czech - which technically wasn’t still out of the question albeit very unlikely

Hi Najjer

Dont forget me if you have any bets you will be doing on the speedway from what I have seen so far you are up to speed especially Poland,Denmark and Sweden

Susans1

;One of the bookmakers left taking bets on Speedway have just announced that they will cease taking any more bets in GB. Betway used to give very poor odds and would not take a bet off me on Speedway over £30 and sometimes they would scale that back

50 minutes ago, mickthemuppet said:

;One of the bookmakers left taking bets on Speedway have just announced that they will cease taking any more bets in GB. Betway used to give very poor odds and would not take a bet off me on Speedway over £30 and sometimes they would scale that back

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Odds are being offered up on Bet 365 for the Peter Craven Memorial meeting tonight. There is only the odds available currently 'to win' but not sure if they are adding total points and rider match ups like normal.

Jason Doyle each way to win it straight away seems like good value to me though!

1 hour ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Doyle wasn't supposed to be in this event. 

So how committed will he be is the question.

I'm just going to have £20 on Bewley to win

Even a half committed Jason Doyle should walk this. That’s where my money has gone 

I wouldn’t rule out Sam Masters too. He’s another whose been riding regularly this season so I expect him to be in the running come the end 

1 minute ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Well done @Najjer you take the final honours this season.

Did you back Bewley each way?

Brings an end to a good season on the betting front, nice tidy profit made on tonight aswell :t:

• Like 1