British Speedway Forum
Speedway fan

DANNY AYRES BIKE FOUND AND RETURNED

YOU'RE BRILLIANT ♥️ | We have just received news from the Ayres family that Danny's bike has been FOUND!

And we're even more delighted to report that it has been returned to Jodie and the girls in time for Danny's Day.

Thank you so much to everyone who shared their plight, the Speedway Family has truly outdone itself today.

You made that bike too hot to handle... YOU'RE ALL AMAZING! #DoItForDanny #WhoDAyresWins

• Like 9

Great news!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

Great news!

I totally agree Steve.

Great News!!!

• Like 1

Well chuffed . Even if it was a family thing .No excuse. .

Edited by Bald Bloke

What a very strange sequence of Events.

The most important thing though is that the Bike is back for Danny's Day .

Hopefully the person/persons who took it can sit down with Danny's family and sort out whatever the grievance is or was.

At least no one can say they have forgotten the importance of today as "Danny's Day"

Ever the Showman #RIPDanny

• Like 3

I'm sorry I have missed the story behind this thread, what happened to Danny's bike?

great tribute for Danny with bikes throughout the country and at Midenhall started up at 2pm ...it should have been his meeting today there and hopefully when the meeting is able to be run there will be a large crowd .

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Speedway fan said:

will just say it went"missing"  but thankfully was "returned" in time for today.   

Thank You. I'll ask no more questions!  If Danny's meeting had taken place today, I would have been there, but there has also been an awful lot of rain in this area over the last couple of days, and as I write, its raining here near Norwich at the moment, so it may well have been under threat from the weather. Sad times as we remember a great entertainer.