British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Has anyone got a blank Polish Extraleague heat score sheet ??

I am looking to download a blank Extraleague programme score  sheet ? preferably with the A & B columns( might be 1 or 2) for gate positions. Can anyone oblige ?

Edited by racers and royals

A related question - when are grading breaks during Polish meetings?

I tend to use Sportowefakty website for the Programme.  Bet365 always have the riders by correct gate position as Sportowefakty usually have home riders in 1&3 for race 1 and don't change it if it's wrong.

Anyone know if the plan to change the heat format/gate positions to make life easier on number 10s and number 2s was implemented over the winter?

17 minutes ago, CB252 said:

Anyone know if the plan to change the heat format/gate positions to make life easier on number 10s and number 2s was implemented over the winter?

It looks as if you are correct- i am going to print off and will post here the revised race card format later.

Here goes home team are numbered 9 to 15 and away 1 to 7

Format coin toss 1

gate 1( inside)                   2                          3                       4(outside)

heat 1                                             1 Y                             9 R                       3 W                    11 B

heat 2                                            15 R                           6 W                      14 B                    7 Y

heat 3                                            5 Y                             12 B                     2 W                      13 R

heat 4                                            14 B                            4 Y                      10 R                     6 W

heat 5                                            11 R                           3 W                       12 B                     4 Y

heat 6                                            13 R                           2 W                       15 B                    1 Y

heat 7                                           7 W                             10 B                     5 Y                       9 R

heat 8                                           3 W                             13 R                    4 Y                       14 B

heat 9                                           9 R                               1 Y                      10 B                     2 W

heat 10                                         6 W                              11 R                   5 Y                        12 B

heat 11                                        12 B                              4 W                     9 R                        1 Y

heat 12                                        2 Y                                 15 B                  7 W                         11 R

heat 13                                        10 B                               5 Y                     13 R                      3 W

heat 14                                         Y                                    R                        W                           B

heat 15                                         R                                    Y                         B                           W 

Format coin toss 2

heat 1                                          9 R                                1 Y                     11 B                       3 W

heat 2                                          6 W                              15 R                     7 Y                       14 B

heat 3                                         12 B                              5 Y                      13 R                      2 W

heat 4                                         4 Y                                14 B                    6 W                       10 R

heat 5                                         3 W                               11 R                    4 Y                        12 B

heat 6                                         2 W                                13 R                   1 Y                        15 B

heat 7                                         10 B                              7 W                      9 R                       5 Y

heat 8                                         13 R                             3 W                     14 B                      4 Y

heat 9                                         1 Y                                9 R                      2 W                      10 B

heat 10                                      11 R                              6 W                     12 B                     5 Y

heat 11                                      4 W                               12 B                     1 Y                      9 R

heat 12                                      15 B                              2 Y                       11 R                   7 W

heat 13                                      5 Y                                10 B                     3 W                    13 R

heat 14                                         R                                  Y                           B                         W

heat 15                                        Y                                   R                           W                        B

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Here goes home team are numbered 9 to 15 and away 1 to 7

Why on earth are the home team numbered higher than the away team?  I've never understood that.

2 minutes ago, Dave Goddard said:

Why on earth are the home team numbered higher than the away team?  I've never understood that.

Aren`t some away teams listed first in some sports/fixtures. This is similar.

14 minutes ago, tarkens said:

score sheet here:

http://programzuzlowy.pl/pge-ekstraliga/stal-gorzow-vs-unia-leszno,1729?fbclid=IwAR2oalEXuCJhkUxlHbqgOiBltKALSfh5CGRKWWzxPnbIQxKOtr3_J63_CJc

just hit 'Generuj program' without filling in the squad if you want it blank. Unfortunately it's in pdf, hopefully we'll get .xls version soon :)

Thanks- i spent ages in translating and listing- at least i now know the Polish for Red,Blue,White and Yellow  :D

I have the Excel version now too :)

progz (1).xls

In order for formulas in 'Program' tab to work,  you have to write the names down in 'Sklady' tab. 

13 minutes ago, Dave Goddard said:

They seem to take the American approach that the away team takes top billing. I suppose the logic is that everyone knows who's at home and the 'sell' for the match/meeting is who is visiting this time.

Re match grading break, do prepare for some lengthy gaps, not quite as long as Swedish intervals but you may need a fair amount of 'filler' Polish matches can often be quite leisurely-paced, well, between racing ;-)  I've found listening to Polish commentary VERY revealing regarding pronunciation which is often far easier than it looks like on screen or on paper, but I'm sure you're aware of that. Bear in mind a lot of letters have modifcations which completely change their sound, which is why Lech Walesa was pronounced Vawensa.... Of course if you come up with something accurate in Polish but different to the established Anglicsed version you can have problems. 

Been there. 

Looking forward to hearing you. 

Just an extra point. Don't forget that the role of white and yellow helmet colours are reversed in Poland. Yellow is worn by the heat leader/senior rider with the white for the secondary rider. 

36 minutes ago, RobMcCaffery said:

They seem to take the American approach that the away team takes top billing. I suppose the logic is that everyone knows who's at home and the 'sell' for the match/meeting is who is visiting this time.

Re match grading break, do prepare for some lengthy gaps, not quite as long as Swedish intervals but you may need a fair amount of 'filler' Polish matches can often be quite leisurely-paced, well, between racing ;-)  I've found listening to Polish commentary VERY revealing regarding pronunciation which is often far easier than it looks like on screen or on paper, but I'm sure you're aware of that. Bear in mind a lot of letters have modifcations which completely change their sound, which is why Lech Walesa was pronounced Vawensa.... Of course if you come up with something accurate in Polish but different to the established Anglicsed version you can have problems. 

Been there. 

Looking forward to hearing you. 

I cannot agree about the length of grading breaks- the Extraleague is different from the other Polish leagues and most matches are over within 1hr 45mins- some 1hr 30mins. The gap between 13 and 14 is slightly longer because the nominations for 14 and 15 have to be sorted.

• Like 1