British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Has anyone got a blank Polish Extraleague heat score sheet ??

RnR, in the program in xls I sent few minutes ago, there's an error in cell O31, you need to replace:

=IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(O$4,trzynaście,2,0)=TRUE),"",VLOOKUP(O$4,trzynaście,2,0))

with:

=IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(O$4,czternaście,2,0)=TRUE),"",VLOOKUP(O$4,czternaście,2,0))

:) 

24 minutes ago, tarkens said:

RnR, in the program in xls I sent few minutes ago, there's an error in cell O31, you need to replace:

=IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(O$4,trzynaście,2,0)=TRUE),"",VLOOKUP(O$4,trzynaście,2,0))

with:

=IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(O$4,czternaście,2,0)=TRUE),"",VLOOKUP(O$4,czternaście,2,0))

:) 

Your boys- play-offs ?? i still think Leszno, Czestochowa and Wroclaw are the teams to beat in 2020.

don't think so :(

Leszno, Czestochowa, Wroclaw, Grudziadz and even Gorzow all look better on paper, I think we'll end up 6th again this year, Falubaz 7th, Rybnik 8th

11 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I cannot agree about the length of grading breaks- the Extraleague is different from the other Polish league and most matches are over within 1hr 45mins- some 1hr 30mins. The gap between 13 and 14 is slightly longer because the nominations for 14 and 15 are sorted.

Apologies. Maybe it just seems that way to me. I usually watch recordings to avoid a divorce so maybe I don't get the true picture. . 

The heats 7 and 10 gaps did seem rather long though. I take your point. 

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Thanks- i spent ages in translating and listing- at least i now know the Polish for Red,Blue,White and Yellow  :D

The first thing I learnt was "drugie postizie" (apologies for spelling) meant "second place" not "about to be banned".....:-)

On 6/9/2020 at 1:48 PM, tarkens said:

I have the Excel version now too :)

progz (1).xls

In order for formulas in 'Program' tab to work,  you have to write the names down in 'Sklady' tab. 

Anyone else having a problem accessing this in Excel?

^ i just checked and still works perfectly fine for me

i have another one, maybe give this one a try - http://programyzuzlowe.ovh/Programy/Automatyczne/Ekstraliga/ - ekstraliga auto 2020

instruction is obviously in Polish so let me know if you can't figure something out and I'll translate for you. 

you select the teams from the dropdown menu - cells X4 and X6, logos will update automatically, then you select the riders from the dropdowns.

in the heat tables, MS stands for place, PT for points, it won't work if you enter points only, so use 1/2/3/4 in MS field. 

-----------

and another version attached, simplified :) 

just select the teams from dropdown menu in B12/13 and B14/15 and then use dropdowns to select riders

program_klasyczny_v1 (1).xlsx

Edited by tarkens

3 hours ago, tarkens said:

i have another one, maybe give this one a try - http://programyzuzlowe.ovh/Programy/Automatyczne/Ekstraliga/ - ekstraliga auto 2020

instruction is obviously in Polish so let me know if you can't figure something out and I'll translate for you. 

you select the teams from the dropdown menu - cells X4 and X6, logos will update automatically, then you select the riders from the dropdowns.

in the heat tables, MS stands for place, PT for points, it won't work if you enter points only, so use 1/2/3/4 in MS field. 

-----------

Programme linked is similar to the KanDysoft one, but the KanDysoft heats/riders are in the traditional UK Format (R,B,W,Y) rather than the variable gate order.

KanDysoft results are easier to enter (in my opinion :)) as you just enter the Helmet colours in finishing order.

4 hours ago, tarkens said:

-----------

and another version attached, simplified :) 

just select the teams from dropdown menu in B12/13 and B14/15 and then use dropdowns to select riders

program_klasyczny_v1 (1).xlsx

This is good. Thanks for your help.

On 6/9/2020 at 10:28 PM, Dave Goddard said:

Why on earth are the home team numbered higher than the away team?  I've never understood that.

Just tradition, for the same reason as there's no No. 8 or 16 (there once was).

Edited by Humphrey Appleby