British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Bash the Bookie SEC finals Competition 2020

Once again time to compare my odds against Bet 365`s Higher/ lower/Exact market. I have taken my centre spread and their exact figure- they just bet on 20 heats 120 points and mine is 126. It should be noted that my spread was done on Saturday and theirs today- who has followed who ?? :D

R/R                                         BET 365

Madsen                                                                              13                                               12

Sayfudtinov                                                                       13                                               11

Pedersen                                                                           11                                               10

Lambert                                                                             11                                               11

Michelsen                                                                          10                                               10

G Laguta                                                                              8                                                   9

Smektala                                                                             8                                                   8

Woryna                                                                                8                                                    7

Bellego                                                                                7                                                   5

Kasprzak                                                                              6                                                   7

MJJ                                                                                       6                                                  7                                                                                                          

Milik                                                                                       6                                                  6

Lahti                                                                                       6                                                  6 

Ljung                                                                                      5                                                  5

Huckenbeck                                                                         4                                                   3

Kudriashov                                                                           4                                                   3                                                                                                                

Edited by racers and royals

Grigorij Laguta £500 more

[*hit of bust]

17 hours ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

@Mark

@r8gdp

@False dawn

@Forsberg

@mickthemuppet

If you @ them, it should hopefully bring up a notification when they log in.

Thanks KSF. Your @  at me resulted in an email, which reminded me to make my bet.

On 7/4/2020 at 7:17 PM, racers and royals said:

Given myself a good talking to and i`m coming out fighting

Spread for round 2  Bydgoszcz Wednesday July 8th start time 6 pm UK time live on Eurosport 2

Madsen   12 - 14

Sayfutdinov  12 - 14

Pedersen  10 - 12

Lambert 10 - 12

Michelsen  9 - 11

G Laguta  7 - 9

Smektala  7 - 9

Woryna  7 - 9

Bellego  6 - 8

MJJ 5 - 7

Kasprzak  5 - 7

Lahti  5 - 7

Milik  5 - 7

Ljung  4 - 6

Huckenbeck  3 - 5

Kudriashov  3 - 5

Not had time to work this out properly because I've been out working.    Guesses today.

Lambert +12   £250

Laguta +9  £250

Phew. I thought my bet had gone west in GL's first ride

Happy - apart from Laguta !! 2 centre spreads(Milik and Ljung) and another 7 within the spread ( Lambert,Huckenbeck,Pedersen,Bellego, Smektala, Madsen and Sayfutdinov).

We started with 20 and  15    march on to round 3

Leaderboard after round 2 Bydgoszcz

False Dawn  £ 2500

Mark  £ 2200

Red flag  £ 1950

Terry  £ 1550

Robbie B  £ 1500

R8gdp  £ 800

grand central  £ 750

Dave Rowe  £740

Shrewsbury wolf  £700

Racers and Royals  £ 650

Najjer  £350

Col  £ 350

Full-throttle  £ 260

teabody 279  £250

Mickthemuppet  £200

WE LOSE

Psycho 3a  - £50

London Racer  - £100

Soupy  - £400

Forsberg  - £450

Susans 1  - £800

I will post next Wednesday`s 3rd round Gniezno spread after the weekend matches are done and dusted.

A case of so close yet so far... Pedersen being passed by Michelson and Ljung winning a race from nowhere stuffing me up. We will try again...

Well Andy Warhol said we all get 15 minutes of fame. Mine's going to last a week.

And in case you think I'm bragging, I ain't, I promise. My record in these competitions is not good. To make it to round 3 is an achievement in itself. To be top of the charts is unbelievable.

Sorry to those who have dropped out and good luck to the survivors (as long as you stay behind me B)).

I must say that it does add an interesting dimension to the watching experience. Pity it's not real money.

• Like 1

Thank you for the competition.Note to oneself must try harder next time.Good Luck all the remaining 15.

New date for Gniezno round is Thursday July 23rd which is the day after the 4th round in Rybnik.

The Bookmakers council has decided that the spread for Gniezno will stand and any bets already made can be edited before start time next Thursday( providing you are still in the comp after the Rybnik round the night before :)).

I will post the Rybnik spread later today.

• Like 1

Shame about today meeting and I await your Rybnik odds in due course to decide which rider I will put my £1,500 on.

Edited by Robbie B

This is the spread for next Wednesday`s 4th round at Rybnik start time 6pm live on Eurosport 2 this meeting is before the re arranged 3rd round in Gniezno the night after Thursday July 23rd.

One addition to my earlier post confirming that  the Gniezno spread standing  is that Peter Ljung will almost certainly miss this meeting as it clashes with the Swedish final the same night. We will know for sure nearer the time. All bets on him will be void and his place will be taken by Jurica Pavlic who happens to ride for Gniezno.( you cannot bet on Pavlic)

Spread for 4th round Rybnik Wednesday July 22nd

Madsen  12 - 14

Michelsen 11 - 13

Zmarzlik 11 - 13

Lambert 11 - 13

Pedersen 10- 12

Laguta 9 - 11

Smektala 7 - 9

Woryna 5 - 7

Milik 5 - 7

ljung 5 - 7

Lahti 4 - 6