British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Bash the Bookie SEC finals Competition 2020

On 7/15/2020 at 6:15 PM, racers and royals said:

This is the spread for next Wednesday`s 4th round at Rybnik start time 6pm live on Eurosport 2 this meeting is before the re arranged 3rd round in Gniezno the night after Thursday July 23rd.

One addition to my earlier post confirming that  the Gniezno spread standing  is that Peter Ljung will almost certainly miss this meeting as it clashes with the Swedish final the same night. We will know for sure nearer the time. All bets on him will be void and his place will be taken by Jurica Pavlic who happens to ride for Gniezno.( you cannot bet on Pavlic)

Spread for 4th round Rybnik Wednesday July 22nd

Madsen  12 - 14

Michelsen 11 - 13

Zmarzlik 11 - 13

Lambert 11 - 13

Pedersen 10- 12

Laguta 9 - 11

Smektala 7 - 9

Woryna 5 - 7

Milik 5 - 7

ljung 5 - 7

Lahti 4 - 6

Kasprzak 4 - 6

Bellego 4 - 6

Kudriashov 4 - 6

MJJ 4 - 6

Huckenbeck 4 -6 

Laguta 50 more

Kk 50 more.

Will do the Thursday bets on Thursday.

My bet for 4th round Rybnik Wednesday July 22nd

Lahti 4 - 6 £1,500 more

On 7/15/2020 at 6:29 PM, racers and royals said:

Col  please could you  delete your Gniezno bet by clicking on options and hide. It will mean the bets are in order and will avoid any confusion.

Ok now?

Sorry been a few days since I checked in.

On 7/15/2020 at 9:26 AM, racers and royals said:

New date for Gniezno round is Thursday July 23rd which is the day after the 4th round in Rybnik.

The Bookmakers council has decided that the spread for Gniezno will stand and any bets already made can be edited before start time next Thursday( providing you are still in the comp after the Rybnik round the night before :)).

I will post the Rybnik spread later today.

I have appealed the council`s decision and won !! the Gniezno spread is now cancelled as everyone has cancelled their bets and as soon as the Rybnik 4th round is finished on Wednesday i will post the leaderboard( probably will be only about 6 left :)) and will also post the spread for the Gniezno 3rd round the following night.

Rybnik.... Ljung £150 less. Woryna £100 more. Laguta £100 more.

On 7/15/2020 at 6:15 PM, racers and royals said:

This is the spread for next Wednesday`s 4th round at Rybnik start time 6pm live on Eurosport 2 this meeting is before the re arranged 3rd round in Gniezno the night after Thursday July 23rd.

One addition to my earlier post confirming that  the Gniezno spread standing  is that Peter Ljung will almost certainly miss this meeting as it clashes with the Swedish final the same night. We will know for sure nearer the time. All bets on him will be void and his place will be taken by Jurica Pavlic who happens to ride for Gniezno.( you cannot bet on Pavlic)

Spread for 4th round Rybnik Wednesday July 22nd

Madsen  12 - 14

Michelsen 11 - 13

Zmarzlik 11 - 13

Lambert 11 - 13

Pedersen 10- 12

Laguta 9 - 11

Smektala 7 - 9

Woryna 5 - 7

Milik 5 - 7

ljung 5 - 7

Lahti 4 - 6