Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Bash the Bookie SEC finals Competition 2020

7 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Marvellous ain`t it !!! R8gdp and Grand central wait until the maestro bets and immediately follows him in :D

Ha ha

But seeing as the guy has only scored 3 and 4 so far ... Are we really so sure this is a decent bet at all ?

'fraid the bookie just didn't leave any value anywhere this time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Marvellous ain`t it !!! R8gdp and Grand central wait until the maestro bets and immediately follows him in :D

Lol .I 'll follow the main man .

I am hoping the bugger turns it round, his poor form has got to change soon

Comparison time !!! between R and R bookmakers centre spread and BET 365`s more/exact/less market. Bet 365 only bet on 20 heats(120 points ) whereas i am 126

R/R                              BET 365

Madsen                                                 13                                    12

Zmarzlik                                                12                                    11

Michelsen                                             12                                    10

Lambert                                                12                                    11

Pedersen                                              11                                    9

Laguta                                                  10                                    11

Smektala                                               8                                     8

Milik                                                       6                                     6

Woryna                                                  6                                     7

Ljung                                                      6                                      6

Lahti                                                       5                                     6

Kudriashov                                            5                                    4

Bellego                                                   5                                    5

Kasprzak                                               5                                     5

Huckenbeck                                          5                                     3

MJJ                                                        5                                     6

5 hours ago, racers and royals said:

I bet on MJJ 1st round and lost all my money

5 minutes ago, iand said:

I bet on MJJ 1st round and lost all my money

Yes but that was on that poor Torun track where he was never going to do well, as against tonight on the well prepared Rybnik track he is going to fly :)

Grigorij Laguta £2500 more

Another 4 centre spreads correct( Smektala,Lambert,Pedersen and Ljung and another 4 within the spread( Huckenbeck,Milik,Woryna and MJJ bit once again 2 riders did me !!!!- Laguta and Bellego.

13 roll on to tomorrow

False Dawn  £7500

Mark £7000

Terry £1550

Najjer £1050

Dave Rowe £830

Red Flag £750

Shrewsbury wolf £700

R8gdp £600

Racers and Royals  £450

Col £400

Full throttle £260

teabody 279  £200

mickthemuppet £180

WE LOSE

grand central  --£750

Robbie B  --£4500

Tomorrow`s spread will be posted by 10pm

Well good old GL came through for me again, just. His gating was rubbish.
David Bellego was a good call by Mark and kept it interesting right through to the end. 

Spread for round 4 Gniezno Thursday July 23rd start time 6pm

Madsen 12 - 14

Lambert 11 - 13

Laguta 11 - 13

Michelsen 10 - 12

Pedersen 10- 12

Dudek 8 - 10

Smektala 8 - 10

Bellego 7 - 9

Woryna 6 - 8

Ljung 6 - 8

Milik 4 - 6

Lahti 4 - 6

MJJ 4 - 6

Kasprzak 3 - 5

Kudriashov 3 - 5

Huckenbeck 3 - 5

Edited by racers and royals

7 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Yes but that was on that poor Torun track where he was never going to do well, as against tonight on the well prepared Rybnik track he is going to fly :)

Hardly got off the ground.

• Haha 2

I can't remember seeing a field like this where there are either heroes or donkeys. Oh, I know there is a occasional exception, but it is rare. 
Seeing the likes of KK and MJJ struggling the way they are is a mystery. Seeing Leon Madsen or Bartosz Zmarzlik make the final is no surprise. But the occassional race from riders with a proven history is surely to be expected?