British Speedway Forum

6 minutes ago, Mark said:

True it was banned but he didn't do much wrong if memory serves me right.   He saw a loophole, used it and told people what he had done.    I had a feeling other riders got that banned.

Ward and Holder come to mind on tv pointing at it etc

• Like 1

They need to get a calendar out soon surely, its July!

20 hours ago, PHILIPRISING said:

NOT sure. Think they (Jacob Olsen) still want it but more problematic than Prague.

why is that?

Any Chance of a British GP?

• Haha 1

I think they should simply shelve the Grands Prix for this season.

3 hours ago, eric i said:

why is that?

Any Chance of a British GP?

ALL sorts of reasons and to your second point ... no

So it sounds like Wroclaw, Prague, Torun all double headers but Vojens they are not sure about. I guess they will desperately hoping the 1/4 capacity crowd limit changes to 1/2.

47 minutes ago, par_darrell said:

If they are double GP weekend would they be Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun do you think?

Fri/Sat.    Polish league play offs are on Sundays.

Would like the SGP to start giving some information out on there plans. We are all booked up for Torun can we leave it as it is or are they moving the date ? It's only 12 weeks away now.

Edited by H20
  • Like 1

I have on the whole staunchly  defended BSI  to what i consider unfair criticism, but i do think they along with the FIM and the Wroclaw club should make an immediate announcemt regarding the GP there on August 1st. It is only 3 weeks away !!!!!  The announcement in my view should be made in the next 24 hours. Hundred`s of Brits have tickets, flights and hotels booked and it`s just not good enough on this occasion !!!!

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I have on the whole staunchly  defended BSI  to what i consider unfair criticism, but i do think they along with the FIM and the Wroclaw club should make an immediate announcemt regarding the GP there on August 1st. It is only 3 weeks away !!!!!  The announcement in my view should be made in the next 24 hours. Hundred`s of Brits have tickets, flights and hotels booked and it`s just not good enough on this occasion !!!!

HAVE passed on to BSI ... I agree with you Tim

• Like 1

On 7/4/2020 at 3:39 PM, screm said:

These are latest updates on the lifting of restrictions in Prague, fair to say by the time we get to September and further lifting of restrictions, a Czech GP double header is entirely possible.

https://www.pragueexperience.com/information/coronavirus.asp

Depends on what the first meeting was like as to whether I would want to watch a second meeting, Prague GP can be iffy.