British Speedway Forum
a4poster

Polish Speedway on TV

Is it possible to watch the Polish speedway on one of the satellite channels like last year. I.e, Eurosport/Premier sports etc.

• Like 1

On 6/10/2020 at 10:01 AM, a4poster said:

Is it possible to watch the Polish speedway on one of the satellite channels like last year. I.e, Eurosport/Premier sports etc.

Somebody told me Virgin Media Channel 551, but I don't have that myself.

Eurosport are showing all rounds of the SEC on a weekly basis commencing the 4th July.

1 hour ago, Mimmo said:

Eurosport are showing all rounds of the SEC on a weekly basis commencing the 4th July.

Sec sat the 4 the other 4 are on a Wednesday evening I believe

3 hours ago, Mimmo said:

551 is indeed the correct channel no on Virgin

But its not included in the sports package so you have to pay an extra subscription to receive it.

Which I wont be doing.

551 is Premier Sports 1 and it costs an additional £9.99 a month to get it, along with Premier Sports 2 and La Liga TV (Spanish football). 

They're showing all four matches for the first two weeks then 2 per weekend afterwards so in a typical month you'll get eight matches for a penny under £10. 

Polish speedway s also listed on Freesports today (Friday) at 15:30 hrs and live on Sunday at 16:55 hrs.

FreeSports is available on Freeview HD 64, Sky 422, Virgin 553, FreeSat 252, TalkTalk 64 and BT Vision 6

Edited by Robbie B

7 minutes ago, Robbie B said:

Polish speedway s also listed on Freesports today (Friday) at 15:30 hrs and live on Sunday at 16:55 hrs.

FreeSports is available on Freeview HD 64, Sky 422, Virgin 553, FreeSat 252, TalkTalk 64 and BT Vision 6

That is EKSTRAKLASA ie football !

9 hours ago, r77toy said:

Any idea how to get it in the US?

I think you can subscribe to the online Premier Player, whether the rights extends to the US or not I don't know... you may also need VPN

9 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Is their anyway it can be watched free??

Yes on little rivers( Phil doesn`t like me using the proper word) see the thread here- 2 links listed 

or join the facebook continental speedway page and you can watch them there.

16 hours ago, Brummies_Ste said:

551 is indeed the correct channel no on Virgin

But its not included in the sports package so you have to pay an extra subscription to receive it.

Which I wont be doing.

Neither will I Brummies_Ste.

Had it been available on Freesports, BT Sport or Eurosport of which I subscribe too, then I might have watched some of it.  However, I'm not desperate enough to want to watch speedway if means paying out more money to someone else. 

• Like 3