British Speedway Forum
a4poster

Polish Speedway on TV

5 minutes ago, Mimmo said:

Neither will I Brummies_Ste.

Had it been available on Freesports, BT Sport or Eurosport of which I subscribe too, then I might have watched some of it.  However, I'm not desperate enough to want to watch speedway if means paying out more money to someone else. 

Do you do Facebook ?

Freesport ch 64 freeview showing live match next Friday June 19 at 1700.

• Like 1

What time is tapes up in the uk for tonight’s fixture please.

10 minutes ago, soupy said:

What time is tapes up in the uk for tonight’s fixture please.

5:00pm for first match.

Edited by topaz325

1 hour ago, Mimmo said:

Neither will I Brummies_Ste.

Had it been available on Freesports, BT Sport or Eurosport of which I subscribe too, then I might have watched some of it.  However, I'm not desperate enough to want to watch speedway if means paying out more money to someone else. 

I pay £15-20 to attend a match. For £10 more a month I can watch about 8-10 extra meetings a month on TV. It's all up to the priorities and income of the individual.  Sadly in this modern TV world it's unrealistic to expect one subscription to cover all speedway programming. Mind you in the old TV world you were lucky if you could see British league speedway, let alone foreign leagues.  It's not a question of desperation. I love speedway and if I can afford to watch it I will. 

Edited by RobMcCaffery

It's free on premier sports 

Use code SPEEDWAY2020 

Cancel anytime 

4 minutes ago, psycho3a said:

It's free on premier sports 

Use code SPEEDWAY2020 

Cancel anytime 

Only for the first month. 

49 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

5:00pm for first match.

Thanks for that.

23 minutes ago, RobMcCaffery said:

Only for the first month. 

But you get 9 meetings minimum in that time unless they add more meetings from that date which I'm sure they will.. why wouldnt you do it and not cancel after 28 days and take advantage of the offer ?? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, psycho3a said:

But you get 9 meetings minimum in that time unless they add more meetings from that date which I'm sure they will.. why wouldnt you do it and not cancel after 28 days and take advantage of the offer ?? 

No, I want to watch Premier Sports via Virgin rather than via an app. It was misleading of you to say that the channel was free if you used that code without saying it was just for the first month. Anyway there's nothing to discuss. We all make our own choices, hopefully guided by accurate information.....

Edited by RobMcCaffery

4 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Is their anyway it can be watched free??

You could try starting up a Just Giving page:rofl:

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, psycho3a said:

can this be done by watching on Sky?

Live Polish Speedway on Freesports next Friday (19th) at 5pm.

it says from £9.99 amonth click on the link and it goes up to £11.99 a month and looks to pay through your sky account,look at the trouble people have had trying to cancel the sky packages i aint going to trust it will do without my fix .

I have got Virgin but only got Freesport 2 channel on 553

Looks like one fixture will be on there in a couple of weeks, was hoping they would rerun them on that channel a couple of days after but does not look like it.