British Speedway Forum
a4poster

Polish Speedway on TV

PERSONALLY, have found it preferable to record and fast forward through the interminable breaks later. Not bothered whether I know the result live, later that day or the next day. Can still enjoy the actual racing. 

• Like 2

Well I’m watching free sports and it’s some sort of local park cricket 

1 minute ago, Shrimmy said:

Not sure what you expected to be watching- both today`s matches were called off yesterday. A repeat from last weekend was going to be shown but i think the cricket was delayed.

24 minutes ago, Shrimmy said:

21 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Not sure what you expected to be watching- both today`s matches were called off yesterday. A repeat from last weekend was going to be shown but i think the cricket was delayed.

I expected to be watching speedway as this is what is on the EPG. Ok I know freesports are not to blame for the call off, but why not update EPG.

Its farmer Davies's field the filming is via smart phone amateurish :rofl: plus it said live according to flash scores there is no live cricket for the next 7 days so it was the farmers field

Edited by Watkins

13 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Weather was forecast to be horrendous today.

Did it rain do you know? This is great, perhaps we can start laying into the Polish League on this forum too...

It's a 10 Zloty sport etc. etc.

8 minutes ago, iainb said:

Did it rain do you know? This is great, perhaps we can start laying into the Polish League on this forum too...

It's a 10 Zloty sport etc. etc.

Don`t know- actually it is a 10 ZL sport - everything is cheap in Poland :D

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Would of been nice of sky to change the tv guide listings if the speedway was called off 24hrs earlier, set it up to tape days ago,  sat down to watch my first speedway only to see the cricket still under the heading of live speedway. 

21 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Would of been nice of sky to change the tv guide listings if the speedway was called off 24hrs earlier, set it up to tape days ago,  sat down to watch my first speedway only to see the cricket still under the heading of live speedway. 

Think you are blaming the wrong company there- If Premier Sports tell SKY they would change it.

19 hours ago, PHILIPRISING said:

PERSONALLY, have found it preferable to record and fast forward through the interminable breaks later. Not bothered whether I know the result live, later that day or the next day. Can still enjoy the actual racing. 

I do that for emtv:rofl: