Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Odds On said:

can this be done by watching on Sky?

Yes, sign in and subscribe on the website, go for the sky platform,  £11.99 a month no commitment option.. you can record etc as normal.. once your registered speedway is on 412 on the website under the manage account there is a cancel subscription tab when the need arises 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, psycho3a said:

Yes, sign in and subscribe on the website, go for the sky platform,  £11.99 a month no commitment option.. you can record etc as normal.. once your registered speedway is on 412 on the website under the manage account there is a cancel subscription tab when the need arises 

Thank you..... I’ve just registered etc. Is it live now on sky or is it a recording?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Odds On said:

Thank you..... I’ve just registered etc. Is it live now on sky or is it a recording?

 

Recording- tonights match was rained off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, racers and royals said:

Recording- tonights match was rained off.

Is it a recording of the earlier meeting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Odds On said:

Is it a recording of the earlier meeting?

No, it’s a recording of a future meeting :t:

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reports this morning that Sweden and Poland are the only European countries NOT to have passed their Covid-19 peak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Richard Weston said:

Reports this morning that Sweden and Poland are the only European countries NOT to have passed their Covid-19 peak.

Should be interesting then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

FreeSports freeview channel 5pm this Friday Grudziadz v Rybnik.

Edited by Bear_Bottom
Dyslexic keyboard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2020 at 3:34 PM, Watkins said:

U could try the naughty apps :party:

What apps are they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, soupy said:

What apps are they?

Any IPTV will have Polish channels. nSport and Eleven Sports show the league racing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, soupy said:

What apps are they?

I find kodi useless so I've used mobdro for premier sports eleven sports are on there as well I tuned in the other day they where talking polish not sure if its correct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JanAndersen said:

Any IPTV will have Polish channels. nSport and Eleven Sports show the league racing.

So any good companies with a decent stream on Iptv 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy