British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

World U 21 team championship ( DMSJ) 2020 Final Outrup Denmark Saturday September 5th

Seems like they are struggling with the track!

On 9/3/2020 at 2:15 PM, racers and royals said:

5 is just a reserve

I didn’t realise that. What’s the rules on them riding?

6 minutes ago, Najjer said:

I didn’t realise that. What’s the rules on them riding?

Not sure but Kubera has just come in & won heat 6!

GB doing ok so far.

As Flint also came in for Palin maybe it's if you're more than 6 points behind the team that are leading? or just a free for all :lol:

Reserve can ride anytime in heats  - Tac subs if team is 6 behind the team in 1st place. They can have the same number of rides as anyone else - max 6

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

At least it looks like the Brits are going to come away with something.....it was obvious this was going to be between Poland and Denmark.

Too bad the track is absolute crap.

GB doing so well in running some very good Danish and Polish sides close.  I hope the Danes win it now, because it would be a shame if a joker decided the winner.  I didn't think they had the joker in the Under-21 World Cup - it wasn't there when I saw a qualifier in Opole in 2012.

36 minutes ago, lucifer sam said:

GB doing so well in running some very good Danish and Polish sides close.  I hope the Danes win it now, because it would be a shame if a joker decided the winner.  I didn't think they had the joker in the Under-21 World Cup - it wasn't there when I saw a qualifier in Opole in 2012.

It really puts into perspective where we really are regarding young talent, without  Bewlays 17 points we really were not at the races.The Danes have some talent coming through again though.These foreign youngsters will not even contemplate riding in GB nowadays though.The Brits will struggle to get a decent level if they don't get  the opportunities to ride against these guys abroad.