British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ruckerroo

2m rule scrapped from july 4th to 1m

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

If as expected the idiots in Liverpool continue with there party going and disregard of Social Distancing there will be alot of other sports that will suffer as a result of there foolishness

Not just Liverpool fans partying their Premier League win, we`ve seen packed beaches at Bourenmouth plus um-tine marches up and down the Country supporting the BLM movement. 

19 minutes ago, screm said:

Not just Liverpool fans partying their Premier League win, we`ve seen packed beaches at Bourenmouth plus um-tine marches up and down the Country supporting the BLM movement. 

The Government should have banned these a Protest Marches from the start if they really wanted to clamp down on social distancing.Scotland has just been as bad over the last weeks.No good bolting the stable door now.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, screm said:

Agree and the government will sacrifice everything to kick start the economy so do not expect anything to alter now. Next weekend will be hell as the irresponsible one’s party like nothing matters and the stretched police are suppose to sort out the mess that Boris and co have created. The only way to deal with the chaos that will ensue is bring in the army. That will not happen and we are in for a summer of social unrest and then the bite on the bum will be a severe spike in September or October and lock down leading up to Christmas. You will then know who to thank. Millennials and the followers of BLM and those who simply could not give a toss will be guilty and yet no one will do anything. Anarchy will reign and the civilised members of society will suffer. Let’s hope that all who ignore the rules sod off abroad for their holidays and show what rubbishe society the U K has become. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

Agree and the government will sacrifice everything to kick start the economy so do not expect anything to alter now. Next weekend will be hell as the irresponsible one’s party like nothing matters and the stretched police are suppose to sort out the mess that Boris and co have created. The only way to deal with the chaos that will ensue is bring in the army. That will not happen and we are in for a summer of social unrest and then the bite on the bum will be a severe spike in September or October and lock down leading up to Christmas. You will then know who to thank. Millennials and the followers of BLM and those who simply could not give a toss will be guilty and yet no one will do anything. Anarchy will reign and the civilised members of society will suffer. Let’s hope that all who ignore the rules sod off abroad for their holidays and show what rubbishe society the U K has become. 

While it is mess, I don’t think any other Government Party would have done any better.IMO.Mob rule these days.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fromafar said:

While it is mess, I don’t think any other Government Party would have done any better.IMO.Mob rule these days.

Maybe in days gone by when you had experience business people in parliament rather than career politicians things would have be managed differently but I wholeheartedly agree that mob rule has taken over and i doubt even our esteemed ministers know how to deal with this except to say it is not on but have no substance when it comes to dealing with issues except to create a debt mountain. Funny how through years of austerity no money could be found but like the irresponsible credit card user it has become spend spend spend and when interest rates rise over the next ten twenty or thirty years generations to come will bemoan the actions of the 2020 elected government and failure to do the basics when it comes to project planning. Glad I will not be around to witness the sorry state they will find themselves in.

I 'get' with SD lifted somewhat folk are keen to get out and have them some much-needed  jollies but it's ridiculous & irresponsible to pack certain beaches.  We are surrounded by 1,000's of miles of sand, it isn't difficult to have some coastline to ones self.  Maybe I'm being naiive and hope I'm wrong, really I do, but I can't see this behaviour boding well....

• Like 2

We certainly do live in a nanny state, where people behave like children and are not allowed to be told off.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hawk127 said:

Maybe in days gone by when you had experience business people in parliament rather than career politicians things would have be managed differently but I wholeheartedly agree that mob rule has taken over and i doubt even our esteemed ministers know how to deal with this except to say it is not on but have no substance when it comes to dealing with issues except to create a debt mountain. Funny how through years of austerity no money could be found but like the irresponsible credit card user it has become spend spend spend and when interest rates rise over the next ten twenty or thirty years generations to come will bemoan the actions of the 2020 elected government and failure to do the basics when it comes to project planning. Glad I will not be around to witness the sorry state they will find themselves in.

But the government has still not created the mess as you would like to imply. Is Black Lives Matter their creation ? NO. Or did they tell revellers to disobey the restrictions that they advised, using evidence of the responsibly scientists. NO.

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Love or hate her the late maggie t would have sorted it straight away & as for all this BLM  rubbish which has created even more racial tension which it has ... She wouldn't stand fir nine if it !! But the spineless politician silver spoonists just seem to accept it.. si what chance di we the public have on our own opinions ! Nowt by the way things are going

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Hawk127 said:

Hawk, you so correct in many aspects.  I not particularly politically minded towards any party but goodness sake there were some stars representing the Government on the recent Daily BBC Covid 19 update programme

None seemed capable of ever answering a question properly and without disrespecting scientists it was same story every day.

Among Normal Conservative reps were PM, Dominic Raub, Priti Patel, Matt Tony Hancock, Alok Sharma to name but 5

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Catch Me If You Can said:

Hawk, you so correct in many aspects.  I not particularly politically minded towards any party but goodness sake there were some stars representing the Government on the recent Daily BBC Covid 19 update programme

None seemed capable of ever answering a question properly and without disrespecting scientists it was same story every day.

Among Normal Conservative reps were PM, Dominic Raub, Priti Patel, Matt Tony Hancock, Alok Sharma to name but 5

what an insult to the late tony hancock :blush:

2 hours ago, Catch Me If You Can said:

1 hour ago, ray c said:

what an insult to the late tony hancock :blush:

We used to say that we had to drop everything at 5.00 to tune into Greg :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Catch Me If You Can said:

Isn't the term Normal Conservative some sort of oxymoron, like military intelligence or British speedway fan ?  :neutral:  TBH some of Matt Hancock's speeches are more laughable than any of the great Anthony Aloysius St.John Hancock's scripts .Apologising for calling Marcus Rashford, Daniel as he had got him confused with Daniel Radcliffe is obviously an easy error. Peas in a pod or what ?                                                       

15 hours ago, pienpeesman said:

Love or hate her the late maggie t would have sorted it straight away & as for all this BLM  rubbish which has created even more racial tension which it has ... She wouldn't stand fir nine if it !! But the spineless politician silver spoonists just seem to accept it.. si what chance di we the public have on our own opinions ! Nowt by the way things are going

Yeah because there was no riots or strikes in the years that Maggie was in control was there?  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

With talk of Leicester going into lockdown because of a rise in cases. Local outbreaks could have a big impact on speedways attempts to get going again.