British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
1 valve

Old Coventry programmes

I have recently acquired a house as a renovation project and with it came a dilapidated garage containing a wreck of a car. Within the car I have come across a collection of Coventry programmes from the early 90's. mainly home meetings but also some away fixtures too as well as individual meetings where Cov riders were competing. 
Although I have not had the time to look at them in depth I have seen one from Cradley where a certain Greg Hancock scored 11 points from the reserve berth for the Heathens and then in the return fixture he scored 5. If I remember correctly the young lad made quite good progress in the sport and scored many points at Brandon and elsewhere :D
If anybody is interested in having the programmes then let me know ASAP otherwise I'm afraid this piece of history will need to follow the car and garage into oblivion. 

Edited by 1 valve