British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Seymour Dix

Maurice Morley

One of my strongest memories of speedway at Eastville Stdium in Bristol was seeing Maurice touring the track by tractor, after racing had finished,  taking up the shale to expose the sand for the next dog meeting. 

• Like 1

TERRIFIC obituary on Maurice by Peter Oakes, who knew him well and worked alongside him at times, in SS this week. Well worth a read.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, PHILIPRISING said:

TERRIFIC obituary on Maurice by Peter Oakes, who knew him well and worked alongside him at times, in SS this week. Well worth a read.

Yes, the ideal source and typical of the Star's excellence in this troubled year. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PHILIPRISING said:

I was looking for such a tribute when I picked up the Star. To be honest, I expected something good and was not disappointed. Well done SS and Peter.

• Like 1