British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

E Winner league div 1 2020

The manager has just given a statement. Anyone speak Polish? That was sickening, I didn’t know what the rider in white was doing?

Rider in yellow leg injury ,white collar bone but both went to hospital for further testing. Rider in yellow was unconscious for quite some time but regained it before being taken to hospital. Once ambulance comes back from hospital the meeting will resume.

Edited by pawel115
  • Thanks 2

Orwat will try to continue with riding today commentators in studio are not sure this is the right idea.

Made of rubber!

The crash was so bad, and the rider clearly unconscious. No way should replays be played over and over. What if it was a fatality? I even heard someone laughing.

TV companies should show more restraint. As for Orlat, well he is clearly affected and making up the numbers. Meeting is over for Bydgoszcz.

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

The crash was so bad, and the rider clearly unconscious. No way should replays be played over and over. What if it was a fatality? I even heard someone laughing.

TV companies should show more restraint. As for Orlat, well he is clearly affected and making up the numbers. Meeting is over for Bydgoszcz.

I disagree, I think replays are fine no matter how bad the crash, nobody wants to riders to get injured but speedway is entertainment and crashes are part of it 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I watch Formula 1 and they show slow motion replays too without knowing if driver is ok  just watch old Kubica crash at Montreal GP. Orwat is out of the meeting.

Edited by pawel115

24 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

I disagree, I think replays are fine no matter how bad the crash, nobody wants to riders to get injured but speedway is entertainment and crashes are part of it 

So you was fine about Lee Richardson crash been showed over n over again on the tragic day he died..

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, zlata prilba said:

So you was fine about Lee Richardson crash been showed over n over again on the tragic day he died..

I didn’t see it on the day as bizarrely I was in his former workshop in the Czech Republic at the time but I’ve seen it a few times since and as tragic and sad as it was I still watched it 

I most certainly haven’t watched Lee’s crash and never would. Neither would I watch any sport fatality clip online or nowhere else. I also have never watched darcy’s crash and never would. Crashes are part of the sport but other than catching it live, if I never of a fatality or bad injury I steer well clear. I don’t have a morbid interest in watching riders get killed or injured.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

Talking of Lee.
Did anyone else notice those eyes?

image.png.b7edc53be915a75e738acc0bebedadda.png

29 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

I didn’t see it on the day as bizarrely I was in his former workshop in the Czech Republic at the time but I’ve seen it a few times since and as tragic and sad as it was I still watched it 

Each to there own I suppose but I think that Sky and BT got it right in showing delayed crash replay coverage once the editing team knew that the riders were ok to a certain extent 

Edited by zlata prilba
  • Like 1

Just now, zlata prilba said:

Each to there own I suppose but I think that Sky and BT got it right in showing delayed crash coverage once the editing team knew that the riders were ok to a certain extent 

I don’t look forward to crashes but they are part of the spectacle of any motorsport and As with anything that offends you or you don’t want to see just turn away or just go and make a brew 

• Like 1