British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

E Winner league div 1 2020

I can exclusively reveal the 1st 2 E Winner league round 1 TV matches on N Sport- all UK times

Saturday July 11th Gdansk v Tarnow programme starts 3.15pm 1st race 3.30pm N Sport

Saturday July 11th Torun v Gniezno programme starts 6pm 1st race 6.15pm N Sport

Edited by racers and royals

it looks as if the remaining 2 1st round matches   lodz v Daugavpils and Ostrow v Bydgoszcz will only be broadcast by N Sport new online service. One match is likely to be on Saturday at 1pm uk time and the other on Sunday  at 1pm UK time. 

Edited by racers and royals

On 6/29/2020 at 11:29 AM, racers and royals said:

it looks as if the remaining 2 1st round matches   lodz v Daugavpils and Ostrow v Bydgoszcz will only be broadcast by N Sport new online service. One match is likely to be on Saturday at 1pm uk time and the other on Sunday  at 1pm UK time. 

They are leaving it late to sell tickets at Lodz and Ostrow

Just now, Mark said:

They are leaving it late to sell tickets at Lodz and Ostrow

They are leaving it late to announce the fixtures i exclusively revealed last Sunday !!!  :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Not sure why Josh Grajczonek is not listed.

Recent articles suggest he feels he would be better off financially, staying in Australia for the rest of the year.

4 minutes ago, Mr Bump said:

Recent articles suggest he feels he would be better off financially, staying in Australia for the rest of the year.

I thought  he lived in Poland. 

47 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

It was an item on the speedway GP website. He’s earning good money working down the mines in Aussie and was considering giving all speedway a miss this year

Just now, Mr Bump said:

It was an item on the speedway GP website. He’s earning good money working down the mines in Aussie and was considering giving all speedway a miss this year

Thanks

6 hours ago, racers and royals said:

As far as I can remember from a few years ago, he lived in Manchester for the duration of the speedway season and then returned home to Australia during our winter.

4 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Another still in Aussie ??

That might add up as I saw he was allegedly trying to sell his Peterborough race suit on Facebook too