British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
f-s-p

Zlata Prilba 2020

Ridden or not, current thoughts?

7 minutes ago, f-s-p said:

Every chance i would think with the World U 21 final on the Friday. If it goes ahead i would imagine the line up will be severely effected by the Polish league`s still in full swing at that time.

1 hour ago, f-s-p said:

I wouldn't bank on it. Currently having a second wave and with tourists etc there could be a big increase and another lockdown, as we are seeing in other countries

https://www.euronews.com/2020/06/27/czech-republic-reports-highest-daily-increase-in-covid-19-cases-in-over-two-months

On 7/1/2020 at 12:27 PM, iris123 said:

I wouldn't bank on it. Currently having a second wave and with tourists etc there could be a big increase and another lockdown, as we are seeing in other countries

https://www.euronews.com/2020/06/27/czech-republic-reports-highest-daily-increase-in-covid-19-cases-in-over-two-months

Didn't they have a mass celebration across Charles Bridge this week?

Just now, severnsider said:

Yes. Bit premature I guess, considering. Same as other places have opened up and now having to do a U-turn...

18 minutes ago, severnsider said:

Yes they did, hugh table across Charles Bridge, pre booking only, no social distancing, bring your own food & drink - but it was shared apparently. It was as if was a celebration for taking covid19 down to zero ie it doesnt exist. Sees they shot themselves in the foot, the virus is not dead - its deadly. Now they finding out the foolishness of there actions. Potentially putting no speedway in Prague ie GP.  Must be a concern for medic pros in the UK - opening pubs and eating places this Saturday. Fancy doing that on a Saturday when most people able to go to work will be off. Roads will be crazy, pubs/cafes/restaurants will be as full as can be, staff not only getting used to working again but also getting used to new practices - I can see spikes coming in a week or two.

If all the covid crap stays in order, I feel that FIM needs the weekend to happen. U21 final and I’m told that the flat track joke is on the saturday ATM. Would be good if ZP was ridden and I hear there is no plans of cancellation as we speak today. 

I’m invited  and I WANT IT TO HAPPEN!!! :lol:

Anyone daft enough to be heading for this meeting the capacity will be only 2000 people and 2000 tickets have all been sold for Sunday's meeting.Still 500 tickets left for Fri+Sat meetings also is compulsory to wear face mask while inside Svitkov Stadium 

Edited by zlata prilba
  • Like 1

We wrote this is off a few weeks back. Now that schools and uni`s have started, were heading crap creek again...

• Like 1

Live on Czech television channel CT 2 starts 11am UK time- hopefully it is shown live on the internet.

https://www.ceskatelevize.cz/tv-program/04.10.2020/

Line-up

1. Jason Doyle (Australia)
2. Sam Masters (Australia)
3. Daniel Gappmaier (Austria)
4. Jurica Pavlic (Croatia)
5. Hans Andersen (Denmark)
6. Tero Aarnio (Finland)
7. Chris Harris (Great Britain)
8. Richard Lawson (Great Britain)
9. Max Dilger (Germany)
10. Lukas Fienhage (Germany)
11. Norbert Magosi (Hungary)
12. Michele Castagna (Italy)
13. Nicolás Covatti (Italy)
14. Andžejs Ļebedevs (Latvia)
15. Rune Holta (Poland)
16. Jakub Jamróg (Poland)
17. Viktor Kulakov (Russia)
18. Matic Ivačič (Slovenia)
19. Matej Žagar (Slovenia)
20. Oliver Berntzon (Sweden)
21. Josef Franc (Czech Republic)
22. Jan Kvěch (Czech Republic)
23. Václav Milík (Czech Republic)
24. Hynek Štichauer (Czech Republic)
Reserves
R1. Jaroslav Petrák (Czech Republic)
R2. ?
Edited by racers and royals

Dry in Pardubice at the moment but rain is forecast bit later in the day time will tell

3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

And a link to a "livescore" for the event.http://online.speedwaylive.eu/volne-zavody/pardubice/zlata-prilba/2020-10-04/quarterfinal.html Does anybody know if the event will be geoblocked?