British Speedway Forum

Dates released for Inzell 2021

12,13 +14.03.2021

• Like 1

On 7/6/2020 at 7:10 PM, spiegal said:

Anyone please got any dates/venues for (possible) 2021 Ice championships ??

Thanks 

Berlin have provisional dates but are not releasing them just yet, whilst Heerenveen have not decided yet. I know April 2-4 was mentioned on last years thread for Heerenveen, but that is Easter weekend, and I cant see them running then. Only Inzell appear to have confirmed dates. As for Russia - well they release them at the last minute anyway.

28 minutes ago, Conkers said:

Berlin have provisional dates but are not releasing them just yet, whilst Heerenveen have not decided yet. I know April 2-4 was mentioned on last years thread for Heerenveen, but that is Easter weekend, and I cant see them running then. Only Inzell appear to have confirmed dates. As for Russia - well they release them at the last minute anyway.

very many thanks...have you any idea on the Berlin dates please ???

6 hours ago, spiegal said:

very many thanks...have you any idea on the Berlin dates please ???

I spoke with one of the organisers who told me they have dates but wouldn’t say when they were. I’m told they will be released ‘shortly’. Sorry I can’t be more helpful at the moment. 

Edited by Conkers

Berlin provisional first weekend of march.

Inzell to follow on the week after.

And Heerenveen on the easter weekend.

All subject to confirmation by FIM in october/november ;) 

Russian dates are slightly delayed due to the corona problems. They had to fix their summer season calendar first.

On 7/6/2020 at 8:13 PM, iris123 said:

Dates released for Inzell 2021

12,13 +14.03.2021

Just seen that for next year tickets will go on sale later than normal. December 2020 or possibly January of 2021

See that Danil Ivanov is in Russia starting to prepare his bikes for the new season. Have my doubts that much, especially in Western Europe will take place. But hope springs eternal

Ivanov and Khomitsevich picked up their vans and bikes from Germany last week (been there since Berlin), and also visited the Toruń SGP :)

• Like 1

Russians already released a provisional calendar. Sad news is that Shadrinsk seems to be out off cash and not competing this season.

There should be an Austrian team in the superliga as well this season.

Berlin are starting to prepare for next year.

Confirmed dates 6 and 7 march.

They have also proposed to run two weekends if Heerenveen and/or Inzell can't stage events.

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2020 at 9:47 PM, DutchGrasstrack said:

Russians already released a provisional calendar. Sad news is that Shadrinsk seems to be out off cash and not competing this season.

There should be an Austrian team in the superliga as well this season.

No Austrian team, due to  corona restrictions at Russian border

Also a week or so ago there was problems at Inzell for speed skating. Seems the area is/was a hot spot and the Dutch team that were training there had to leave

Edited by iris123

On 10/13/2020 at 6:24 PM, iris123 said:

No Austrian team, due to  corona restrictions at Russian border

Also a week or so ago there was problems at Inzell for speed skating. Seems the area is/was a hot spot and the Dutch team that were training there had to leave

Inzell has been cancelled 

Got that feeling Inzell have bitten the bullet early. I don’t think they will be the last either.