Not Saidullin ?

Anyway, I was right :D

7 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Not Saidullin ?

Anyway, I was right :D

FIM said Anisimov.

2 hours ago, DutchGrasstrack said:

Anisimov to replace Niedermaier.

Another one bites the dust...seems pretty ridiculous to be holding this meeting in the middle of the pandemic, along with the usual nonsense from the Russian authorities with obtaining visas, and the reported eight-thirty two hour border crossings mentioned on this forum.

That said, I take my hats off to all the western riders prepared to put up with the above, drive crazy distances from the Russian border to Togliatti, to finish (in all probability) way down the field.

Credit where it's due for the western riders with little or no practice, a long journey and the last minute nature of the whole thing. Most of them put in decent races, fingers crossed a good night sleep with one meeting under the belt bodes well for tomorrow.

19 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Credit where it's due for the western riders with little or no practice, a long journey and the last minute nature of the whole thing. Most of them put in decent races, fingers crossed a good night sleep with one meeting under the belt bodes well for tomorrow.

Last minute nature? Its been on the calendar for two months...

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, f-s-p said:

Last minute nature? Its been on the calendar for two months...

If confirmation that the event would go ahead was only given 6 days before sign on/ practice started isn't last minute then I'm not sure what is?????? Why was Hutla getting his visa a 3000km drive and a notoriously bad border crossing away only 5 days ago!!!!!