British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BOBBATH

Swindon 1957

4 hours ago, Sotonian said:

In 1954, Golden beat Lessiter in a run-off after both scored 14pts.

Thanks Sotonian-I sure got that the wrong way round-good on Alby winning-one of my favourite riders and the first captain of Newport Wasps-he broke the track record in the first race of the first meeting I ever attended. Again,thanks for the post correcting me.

Somebody said on another thread, haven't heard from gustix for a while made me think, I thought he was bound to post to this thread. He was certainly around then, hope you are well John-none of us are getting any younger in forumland. Miss your posts mate.

28 minutes ago, BOBBATH said:

Somebody said on another thread, haven't heard from gustix for a while made me think, I thought he was bound to post to this thread. He was certainly around then, hope you are well John-none of us are getting any younger in forumland. Miss your posts mate.

He was visiting the BSF earlier this evening, just obviously not posting anything...

He's been banned for another transgression. He told me I could tell you.

• Haha 1

How can you be banned from this site that's just about "old time speedway" ,- bad language, political incorrectness posting that you like Ghislane Maxwell or all of the above. Or have I omitted another category??

56 minutes ago, BOBBATH said:

How can you be banned from this site that's just about "old time speedway" ,- bad language, political incorrectness posting that you like Ghislane Maxwell or all of the above. Or have I omitted another category??

You've omitted a lot, Bob... :rolleyes:

Edited by chunky

2 hours ago, BOBBATH said:

Blimey!!

Thung to remember, Bob, is that by his own admission, John has previously been banned from the BSF (and the BSF is a lot more than just this "years gone by" section) for breaking forum rules. He has also been banned from a number Facebook groups.

For me, it is really sad that someone who can be - and SHOULD be - a valuable member of any speedway forum/group lets himself down the way he does...

• Like 1

This is the message John received from Phil giving the reasons for his ban:

Reason: Spamming
Penalty:
  • Given 1 points which will never expire.
  • Content moderated - 30 days
  • Restricted from posting - 14 days
  • Banned - 14 days

40 minutes ago, norbold said:

This is the message John received from Phil giving the reasons for his ban:

Reason: Spamming
Penalty:
  • Given 1 points which will never expire.
  • Content moderated - 30 days
  • Restricted from posting - 14 days
  • Banned - 14 days

What I REALLY don't understand is why somebody like John does things like this? A lot of what he does is so ridiculous...

• Like 2

Could it be that John is not well.  Perhaps age related??

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, BOBBATH said:

Could it be that John is not well.  Perhaps age related??

He has been suffering for over 10 years with whatever he has then

On 7/23/2020 at 9:04 AM, chunky said:

What I REALLY don't understand is why somebody like John does things like this? A lot of what he does is so ridiculous...

Chunky please take a step back !!!!! Av a think others might differ in there  opinion consider that.

6 hours ago, iris123 said:

He has been suffering for over 10 years with whatever he has then

Really i can talk, to John YOU Iris forget it you have your own opinion 

3 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Chunky please take a step back !!!!! Av a think others might differ in there  opinion consider that.

I'm sorry, but it is fact. There are rules on online forums and groups for a reason, and John has been shown to break these rules on multiple occasions.

I'm not taking any pleasure in saying it, which is why I have actually tried to help him. Despite what you may think, I do not hate John; I just don't understand why he does some of the things he does.

• Like 1