British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Championship final (IMP) Monday September 7th leszno live on TV

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Magic matured since he was leading the GP series and the pressure got to him. This is his year IMO.

Really hope it is his year ,he is class  smooth with a great style.

• Like 1

Those that wasted money on Wasniak. He did well but not in the same race as those two. Waste of betting money.

• Confused 1

Those that wasted money on Wasniak. He did well but not in the same race as those two. Waste of betting money.

I had him each way so third was good enough 

• Like 1

Those that wasted l'argent on Wasniak. He did well but not in the same course as those two. Waste of betting l'argent.

I don't like to after time but he was worth a go when I backed him.  I was on Magic also at 6/4 after his 3rd win. I'll back when I think the price is wrong. 

Interestingly gorzow have just about got in the playoffs after a terrible start and Wozniak has been poor now he is hitting some form think leszno are in for a fight 

• Like 1

Agree about Gorzow, just think their juniors are the worst of the contenders. Not bad at home but poor away.

Edited by Shockster

22 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Wasn`t it nice that the " trolls" weren`t around tonight.

School night:D

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

It wouldn`t surprise me if it`s just one person- with multi names.All around or not at all :D

Exactly - I could think of at least 3 names where they all post within a few minutes of eachother... and funny enough none of them posted tonight! 

4 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Exactly - I could think of at least 3 names where they all post within a few minutes of eachother... and funny enough none of them posted tonight! 

Kier Starmer fan, king of the track and Kedavra.

Edited by racers and royals

14 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Kier Starmer fan, king of the track and Kedavra.

One of them I thought was “normal” but have since realised they joined the forum 13 years ago.... but are apparently only 18!