British Speedway Forum
col69

berwick bandits 2021

4 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Let's get behind the lads

Has he changed it from cum on the lads :blink:.

Gay rights would have lynched him if they read that.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Let's get behind the lads

all ways lollollollol

Unfortunately Leon Flint failed to make it through from his Under-21 qualifier in the Czech Republic today. He finished the meeting with 3pts, better news on the other Brit Tom Brennan who qualified with 10pts, the meeting was won by Czech rider Jan Kvech. 

27 minutes ago, screm said:

Unfortunately Leon Flint failed to make it through from his Under-21 qualifier in the Czech Republic today. He finished the meeting with 3pts, better news on the other Brit Tom Brennan who qualified with 10pts, the meeting was won by Czech rider Jan Kvech. 

Terrific performance from Brennan remembering this was, I think, his comeback meeting from a very long layoff. Pity about Leon, but I would bet Tom has done more laps at Eastbourne than Leon has at Berwick.

Edited by Tsunami

41 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Terrific performance from Brennan remembering this was, I think, his comeback meeting from a very long layoff. Pity about Leon, but I would bet Tom has done more laps at Eastbourne than Leon has at Berwick.

Not this year. No-one has done a lap at Eastbourne this year ...stadium is closed for renovations. Tom been to Plymouth and Kings Lynn.

2 hours ago, screm said:

But Leon's dad Gary had a good day winning £500 on the 5-1 draw

• Haha 1

well done garry

22 hours ago, Richard Weston said:

Not this year. No-one has done a lap at Eastbourne this year ...stadium is closed for renovations. Tom been to Plymouth and Kings Lynn.

The comment still applies but.

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

The comment still applies but.

I have seen that Brennan has been to Plymouth a couple of times and was with the Eagles at King's Lynn.

I'm not sure what Leon has done this year but full credit to him for going. He will have learned loads...as Tom did when he did the U-19s a couple of years ago.

Riding in Europe is the way forward for these youngsters as has been shown by Robert Lambert; an extraordinary talent who has raced in the hard leagues of Poland where the promoters are, to coin a phrase, Ruthless.

• Like 3

Image may contain: text that says "FRIDAY NIGHT SPEEDWAY! Scorpions 2012: Road to the Title epísode one DUPIOL Streaming on Scunthorpe Speedwa FB Page Friday, August 7h 2020 7.30pm Scunthorpe Scorpions -V- Berwick Bandits From July 2012 BANDITS Clean Cut Sports"

Some action on Scunny's facebook page for Scorpions and Bandits fans coming on Friday to enjoy

• Like 1

Taken from Berwick Rangers Facebook page

The club would like to share a message with regards to further vandalism throughout Shielfield Park on Saturday evening.
Ahead of yesterday's ‘Ducket Day’, a DIY initiative aimed at breathing life back into Shielfield Park ahead of any return of fans to the stadium, Berwick Rangers were extremely disappointed to find that the stadium had been broken into overnight.
Included in the vandalism conducted were damage to guttering, chairs thrown in the club’s main stand, gates left open, tables overturned in Old Shielfield and more.
Most disappointingly, this vandalism is the latest in a spate of instances of vandalism to local pitches and facilities within Berwick-upon-Tweed.
The club would like to place on record that any vandalism to its facilities and property will be prosecuted regardless of age, connections to the club or otherwise.
Furthermore, the club is committed to working with the community to ensure that all local pitches remain both safe and well-kept.
On a lighter note, Berwick Rangers would like to thank its Ducket Day volunteers who were quick to crack on with a long list of tasks to help reinvigorate Shielfield Park.

21 hours ago, Richard Weston said:

I have seen that Brennan has been to Plymouth a couple of times and was with the Eagles at King's Lynn.

I'm not sure what Leon has done this year but full credit to him for going. He will have learned loads...as Tom did when he did the U-19s a couple of years ago.

Riding in Europe is the way forward for these youngsters as has been shown by Robert Lambert; an extraordinary talent who has raced in the hard leagues of Poland where the promoters are, to coin a phrase, Ruthless.

Leon rode very well in his NL debut season for Brummies in 2018.

Brennan impressed me very much at PB last year before his injury.

Well done both lads.

I understand Kyle Bickley was offered the slot but turned it down as he hadn't had any racing.

That's not the attitude anyone wants to see.

Hopefully Leon and Tom will be in U21 Team for Team Champs and not stay at home Bickley.

53 minutes ago, HGould said:

Leon rode very well in his NL debut season for Brummies in 2018.

Brennan impressed me very much at PB last year before his injury.

Well done both lads.

I understand Kyle Bickley was offered the slot but turned it down as he hadn't had any racing.

That's not the attitude anyone wants to see.

Hopefully Leon and Tom will be in U21 Team for Team Champs and not stay at home Bickley.

Bit unfair to criticise Bickley ,there probably a few more reasons he turned it down( unless you know them all) and it’s his prerogative.He has acted Professionally throughout his career.Im sure young Brennan will thank him for his unselfish gesture.

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Bit unfair to criticise Bickley ,there probably a few more reasons he turned it down( unless you know them all) and it’s his prerogative.He has acted Professionally throughout his career.Im sure young Brennan will thank him for his unselfish gesture.

Whatever the reason(s), Bickley missed a chance to get continental racing experience which Flint/Brennan got while Rowe rides in Poland.