British Speedway Forum
col69

berwick bandits 2021

Better news in Pardubice is that Leon has won his third ride moving him onto 4pts, Kemp on 6, Palin 5 and Jason Edwards now on 1pt.

Result from Czech Republic

1. Dennis Fazekas (Hungary) - 1, 1, R, 1, NS = 3
2. Drew Kemp (GB) - 3, 2, 1, 3, 3 = 12
3. Kacper Lobodzinski (Poland) - 0, 1, 0, 0, 1 = 2
4. Esben Hjerrild (Denmark) - 2, 3, 2, 3, 2 = 12
5. Petr Chlupac (Czech Republic) - 2, 3, 2, 2, 3 = 12
6. Mika Meijer (Netherlands) - 1, 0, 2, 0, 2 = 5
7. Mario Niedermeier (Germany) - F, X, 0, 0, 0 = 0
8. Steven Goret (France) - 3, 1, 1, 2, 1 = 8
9. Ricards Ansviesulis (Latvia) - 2, 2, 3, 2, 2 = 11
10. Ben Ernst (Germany) - 1, 1, 3, 3, 0 = 8
11. Daniel Silhan (Czech Republic) - 0, 0, 1, 0, 0 = 1
12. Ernests Matjusonoks (Latvia) - 3, 2, 3, 3, 3 = 14
13. Jason Edwards (GB) - 0, FX, 1, 1, 0 = 2
14. Daniel Klima (Czech Republic) - 3, 3, 2, 2, 1 = 11
15. Jordan Palin (GB) - 2, 3, 0, 1, 3 = 9
16. Leon Flint (GB) - 1, 0, 3, 1, 1 = 6

• Like 1

On 8/14/2020 at 4:54 PM, screm said:

Berwick`s Leon Flint is currently riding in the European Under-19 Qualifier in Pardubice, after two rides he has 1pt. Better news on the other British riders Drew Kemp and Jordan Palin who both have 5pts, unfortunately the other British rider Jason Edwards has suffered a fall in his second ride after a scoreless first.

Anyone heard if Berwick staging any meetings? See Redcar held a Teesside Open recently. Imagine close door and Leon Flint and name from past Greg Blair riding

Wondered on Youth Championship, NL Challenge or Individual?

Mentioned on the club website they keen to stage

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Did any Speedway take place at Duns recently.I was mention that it was going to take place.

Supposed to be last Sunday but got rained off

• Thanks 1

told you speedway would be back to berwick this  season  

• Thanks 1

British speedway starting to grab straws in order to put on a meeting . whats more important , speedway or the health of the planet as a whole ? 

this thing is with us for the next four years at least according the people in the know . lets all get back in our caves and tough it out . 

as long as one human or animal has this bug , the human race is still in danger of being wiped out ..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jenga said:

the human race is still in danger of being wiped out ..

You need to turn your TV off. 

I think it is good that the sport is trying to stage meetings. As the winter begins to loom over us. 

Edited by Robinh88
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, jenga said:

British speedway starting to grab straws in order to put on a meeting . whats more important , speedway or the health of the planet as a whole ? 

this thing is with us for the next four years at least according the people in the know . lets all get back in our caves and tough it out . 

as long as one human or animal has this bug , the human race is still in danger of being wiped out ..

Have you looked out the window yet:rolleyes:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jenga said:

Giving the latest Government announcements on social gatherings I think seeing crowds returning has taken one step back.

7 hours ago, jenga said:

I wil tell you something folks  I no Politician but goodness me I just listened to the most boring hour of recent weeks between 4pm and 5pm    Prof Whitty and his slides and The PM bumbling on.  Stop the World and let us all off LOL

• Like 3