British Speedway Forum
col69

berwick bandits 2021

is berwick in england or scotland for the rules

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fromafar said:

That’s a hard one for you:D

With WJK in charge, maybe another war is being planned and they will try and take Berwick back? 

"FREEDOMMMMMM!!!"

Get the muskets out lads just in case...

Edited by mikebv
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, mikebv said:

With WJK in charge, maybe another war is being planned and the will try and take  Berwick back? 

"FREEDOMMMMMM!!!"

Get the muskets out lads just in case...

Nicola is doing her best for her to remain free.Big Eck has pinched her muskets.:P

18 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Nicola is doing her best for her to remain free.Big Eck has pinched her muskets.:P

I don't know anybody who'd like to pinch her muskets  ;)

Even if the "occupied territory" north of the Tweed was rightfully restored to Scotland, Shielfield Park -- in Tweedmouth -- would remain in England.

Edited by crescent girl
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Even of the "occupied territory" north of the Tweed was rightfully restored to Scotland, Shielfield Park -- in Tweedmouth -- would remain in England.

Think the troops in the “Cult “would continue their March South to take  Westminster as well.:D torching Shielfield on the way.:D

Berwick upon Tweed in English and in England, and let us all be thankful for that at least. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, screm said:

Berwick upon Tweed in English and in England, and let us all be thankful for that at least. 

Could you rearrange that comment into a well known phrase or saying.:P

On 2/24/2021 at 5:55 PM, crescent girl said:

Let's see how long before col69 manages to find the NL thread... 

no take much finding

from the club ... 2021 season passes

2021 SEASON PASSES ON SALE!
Your 2021 Berwick Speedway season passes are on sale over at https://www.berwickspeedway.com/shop now!
You will find the prices below and your season pass allows you to enjoy all Bandits home Championship listed fixtures, Championship KO Cup first round, all Bullets home National League listed fixtures and Bandits Academy Northern Junior League fixtures are included too!
Berwick Speedway Season Pass prices:
Adults, £229
Concessions, £189 
Kids, £10 
Any fans that purchased season passes for the ill fated 2020 season should have received an email informing them that their passes will automatically rollover into 2021.

You often see on here the quote "speedway should be a £10 sport". I paid £199 for my 2020 season pass, which is carried over to 2021. The e-mail I received says this gets me into 12 Championship matches and 7 National League matches. Right there is your £10 (okay £10.50) sport.  

• Like 3