British Speedway Forum
col69

berwick bandits 2021

On 5/10/2021 at 6:16 PM, screm said:

Does the club have any plans with selling the teams merchandise on line through the official site. There is a shop option already there but only selling season tickets. Looking at virtually every other club they have this option for their fans and IMO on line shopping for a jacket, hoody hats etc will be attractive to many fans Berwick might be missing a trick there.

I got mine back in December when they opened it for the morning. Very very smart jacket :approve:

10 hours ago, Bandits4eva said:

I got mine back in December when they opened it for the morning. Very very smart jacket :approve:

Excellent and I am sure the club shop on a Saturday night will prove popular with a new range of merchandise, but just think how much more business the club could have done from the one day opening last December to now, especially with just a couple of weeks to the start of the season.

• Like 1

Good to see that Kevin Doolan is still captain..............well that's what the website says;)

Taken from the Berwick Speedway Facebook page

Ladies and Gentlemen we are delighted to announce that a limited number of tickets for next week’s double header will go live at www.berwickspeedway.com tomorrow evening!
Berwick Speedway has teamed up with an accomplished and experienced ticketing company to offer the best online experience possible for purchasing your tickets and that will be your only way of gaining access to Speedway at Berwick in 2021 as we all try our very best to adjust in these unprecedented times.
Season Pass holders will be asked to collect their passes from the gate allocated on Saturday night and we also ask that you provide identification when collecting your pass.
Buddy Club season pass holders will also collect their passes on Saturday evening and if for whatever reason any Season pass or Buddy club pass holders can’t collect their passes on Saturday night please email the club at club@berwickspeedway.com.
All of the finer details will be announced tomorrow evening and questions are never answered by the club directly on social media threads.
We are getting very close to getting this show back on the road and we can’t wait to do this with fans in attendance once again.

If it’s Seatedly the ticket agent a lot have had trouble getting there emails due to problems receiving emails from these I had the same problem as there doing Scunthorpe’s ticketing this season 

8 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

If it’s Seatedly the ticket agent a lot have had trouble getting there emails due to problems receiving emails from these I had the same problem as there doing Scunthorpe’s ticketing this season 

it isn't

• Like 1

4 hours ago, George Dodds said:

it isn't

What is the situation if you only want ticket for Chamionship Match when it is a double header,is that option available online?

As per the announcement above no questions will be answered on social media.

1 hour ago, Bandit59 said:

As per the announcement above no questions will be answered on social media.

Fine by me ,if that’s the way they want to go.Their  website will have improve significantly. IMO.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Fromafar said:

What is the situation if you only want ticket for Chamionship Match when it is a double header,is that option available online?

I will answer despite what it says on the website :blink: as we are regular correspondents, almost pals :wub:.

No. At least while the meetings remain all-ticket it is one price for however many of the meetings you wish to watch. As for meetings after May 22 ... tickets will be released in due course.

If future queries could be directed to club@berwickspeedway.com then I can guarantee they will be replied to as speedily as is humanly possible.

Any questions left hanging on social media might be answered but it depends whether any of us are reading social media and stumble across them. Better to go straight to the horse's mouth.  

Edited by George Dodds
more info

10 minutes ago, George Dodds said:

I will answer despite what it says on the website :blink: as we are regular correspondents, almost pals :wub:.

No. At least while the meetings remain all-ticket it is one price for however many of the meetings you wish to watch. As for meetings after May 22 ... tickets will be released in due course.

If future queries could be directed to club@berwickspeedway.com then I can guarantee they will be replied to as speedily as is humanly possible.

Any questions left hanging on social media might be answered but it depends whether any of us are reading social media and stumble across them. Better to go straight to the horse's mouth.  

Thanks:t:.The website state that tickets will be online for the 2021 season.Might effect attendance IMO.

5 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Thanks:t:.The website state that tickets will be online for the 2021 season.Might effect attendance IMO.

At the moment there is no option - other than running without crowds.

1 minute ago, George Dodds said:

At the moment there is no option - other than running without crowds.

At the moment, but why state online for the 2021 season.Think someone said earlier in the year that you would be able to attend just one meeting if you wanted in the double header fixtures ,obviously that has changed.!

9 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

At the moment, but why state online for the 2021 season.Think someone said earlier in the year that you would be able to attend just one meeting if you wanted in the double header fixtures ,obviously that has changed.!

Because there is no reason to think that will change.