British Speedway Forum
col69

berwick bandits 2021

7 minutes ago, George Dodds said:

Because there is no reason to think that will change. 

That’s fine ,so no reduction for double headers.That’s what I was trying to find out.I will Email them to confirm this.

On 5/14/2021 at 4:55 PM, Mimmo said:

Good to see that Kevin Doolan is still captain..............well that's what the website says;)

Its fair to say the clubs official site is in need of an update and a modernise, for example last night saw the Championship's team press and practice, you would think that was worthy of a report or an interview or two for the club`s site but at time of writing nothing. I think I`m right in saying that five riders were there with NBJ and Coty Garcia absent.

Looking at other clubs websites the Berwick one is a bit of a let down at times.

• Like 1

Can't get on to www.berwickspeedway.com anybody else having difficulty?

The website needs a dedicated ticket page to make it easy to find or have a published time when ticket sales go live. It should always be easy for the customer.

• Like 1

Even their Preview in SS does not mention that the double headers start at 6.30 as their Website says.Which is correct.?

I'm gonna predict Berwick for 6th this year! How many are in the play-offs 4 or 6?

Edited by szkocjasid

9 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Even their Preview in SS does not mention that the double headers start at 6.30 as their Website says.Which is correct.?

6.30 sure I seen somewhere

48 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Can't get on to www.berwickspeedway.com anybody else having difficulty?

Tickets are now available to purchase for Saturday’s dynamic double header!

Head on over to https://www.berwickspeedway.com/tickets/ now to purchase yours.

Season Passes and Buddy Club passes can be collected from the stadium during the day of the event from 11am to help those who have purchased the passes to become more familiar with the new guidelines due to covid 19 restrictions but we must emphasise that although we will be running to a limited capacity, Season Pass/Buddy Club Pass holders will have an automatic reservation for every match this season.

Please read the spectator code of conduct whilst purchasing your E-tickets on the website and there is some helpful guidance issued on the page for those who are not familiar with online ticketing.

The club has stayed constantly pro-active throughout the pandemic to adjust to these unprecedented times and also to put a system together to enable the fans back into the stadium.

5 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Comes up as connection not private and won't let me click on it

I’ve not had any bother getting into Ticket section on website

8 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Try using a different browser, could be you're device's security. 

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bandit59 said:

As previously mentioned try using a different browser, if you don't get any joy between the two of us I am sure we can get you to Berwick next Saturday.

3 minutes ago, screm said:

As previously mentioned try using a different browser, if you don't get any joy between the two of us I am sure we can get you to Berwick next Saturday.

I am a season ticket holder trying to get 1 for the wife my daughter has managed it thanks for the advice.While on here can season ticket holders sit/stand anywhere?

• Like 1