British Speedway Forum
col69

berwick bandits 2021

5 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

I am a season ticket holder trying to get 1 for the wife my daughter has managed it thanks for the advice.While on here can season ticket holders sit/stand anywhere?

Your not the 'tekky-type' are ye? ;)

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Your not the 'tekky-type' are ye? ;)

Been rumbled

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bandit59 said:

I am a season ticket holder trying to get 1 for the wife my daughter has managed it thanks for the advice.While on here can season ticket holders sit/stand anywhere?

It looks like when you decided where you want to stand,someone will come along and nail your feet to the ground.:D:P

Edited by Fromafar
  • Haha 1

Do you collect the season passes from the same spot as the previous years ? 

24 minutes ago, George Dodds said:

The website needs updating a bit George, it still says Kevin Doolan is captain!!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DSC67 said:

Do you collect the season passes from the same spot as the previous years ? 

Looks like season passes will be available from the stadium from 11am on Saturday.

• Like 1

Out of interest on the online booking system why is the only priced tickets available £24 +£1 booking fee? I was under the impression it cost £16/17 for a single match? 

2 hours ago, emilali said:

Out of interest on the online booking system why is the only priced tickets available £24 +£1 booking fee? I was under the impression it cost £16/17 for a single match? 

That’s been scrapped from what I can gather.Could be wrong though!!

32 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

That’s been scrapped from what I can gather.Could be wrong though!!

Seems a strange decision to me if thats the case. Not everybody will want to watch 2 matches and also I imagine some people wont be able to afford 25 quid for the privilege. 

1 hour ago, emilali said:

Seems a strange decision to me if thats the case. Not everybody will want to watch 2 matches and also I imagine some people wont be able to afford 25 quid for the privilege. 

Would have to agree.Promotion seem to think it’s the way to go,and that’s the bottom line.Trying to maximise income on the number of fans allowed maybe.Who knows.!!

Leon Flint scored 4pts while guesting today for Plymouth at Scunthorpe.

On 5/17/2021 at 10:17 PM, Fromafar said:

Would have to agree.Promotion seem to think it’s the way to go,and that’s the bottom line.Trying to maximise income on the number of fans allowed maybe.Who knows.!!

Did I not see in the Speedway Star a few months ago (sure it was Gary Flint being interviewed) that the Bullets team were initially scheduled to be racing when the Bandits had blank weeks. Obviously with the season being a lot shorter probably the best way is to run the meetings as double headers?

Sure the only blank Saturday between now and the end of August is when Cardiff would have been on and that is with double headers against Kent, Leicester and Eastbourne (with Kent and Eastbourne being the last 2 weeks in August)?