British Speedway Forum
col69

berwick bandits 2021

11 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Near hawick raining hows berwick?

Paisley it’s tropical :D.

10 minutes ago, alang said:

Duns.Heavy drizzle about 15 miles from Berwick 

Drizzle here in Berwick at the moment . Weather forecast showing drizzle for this time of day then overcast and cloudy around 6 / 7pm. Will keep the stoor down lol

Edited by Normski
add text

Leon Flint has scored 6pts in his European Under-23 Championship meeting in Germany winning his first race. Denmark won the meeting with 47pts with Germany second on 44pts with Team GB on 27pts, Holland were fourth on 1pt.

Looks like there will be another Berwick rider heading to the Premiership with Kacper Anderson signing for Kings Lynn.

Edited by screm

31 minutes ago, screm said:

Looks like there will be another Berwick rider heading to the Premiership with Kacper Anderson signing for Kings Lynn.

Kings Lynn was his first British Club (I think) wonder if he still belongs to them.Sheffield and Redcar were his other clubs though so might belong to one of them now.

20 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Kings Lynn was his first British Club (I think) wonder if he still belongs to them.Sheffield and Redcar were his other clubs though so might belong to one of them now.

According to their website he is their asset

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

He rode for both King's Lynn and Sheffield in 2018, but I don't know which came first!!

Leon riding in Latvia in Under 19 Final on Saturday

2 minutes ago, StevePark said:

He rode for both King's Lynn and Sheffield in 2018, but I don't know which came first!!

The Minors and Brady Stars have brought in British Finalist Ben Barker and club asset Kasper Andersen (pictured) as they re-shuffle their lower order following the home defeat against Sheffield on Monday.

26 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Kings Lynn

• Thanks 1

On 7/27/2021 at 9:00 PM, Bandit59 said:

Spot on and has already been said think it would be more sensible to have more than 1 turnstile open especially when all the Weegies descend or open IT earlier.

No doubt they'll all pay in foreign money too, so the counterfeit note machine may have an EF

What's the latest updates on Jye and Dany ? . Does anyone know who's replacing Leon on Saturday?. Questions, Questions.

11 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

What's the latest updates on Jye and Dany ? . Does anyone know who's replacing Leon on Saturday?. Questions, Questions.

You will have to wait,Dick not taking any chances after having to sneakily remove last weeks information (lets blame COVID):D:P

• Haha 1