British Speedway Forum
col69

berwick bandits 2021

On 9/11/2021 at 7:36 AM, Marshall07 said:

Ryan was given compassionate leave to get his bikes/van/equipment in order. As well as getting over the trauma of almost being ran over by his own van whilst they stole everything he'd worked for.

Yes he got his bikes back, but he has no tools, race gear, spares or even a van.

Apart from having no tools, race gear, spares or a van, you Ryan could've been riding.:blink:

11 minutes ago, screm said:

Apart from having no tools, race gear, spares or a van, you Ryan could've been riding.:blink:

think he got his van back but could well imagine his head would be all over the place

4 minutes ago, Normski said:

think he got his van back but could well imagine his head would be all over the place

His van was trashed inside. He pretty much has 3 bikes and that's it. No tools, spares or racing equipment. I'm sure he'll be back this week

15 minutes ago, Normski said:

As far as I know his van was held by Police for forensic evidence, but he should have it back by now, if it isn't an insurance write off.

11 minutes ago, Marshall07 said:

His van was trashed inside. He pretty much has 3 bikes and that's it. No tools, spares or racing equipment. I'm sure he'll be back this week

Just for info, my original post was one of irony as a response to Cresent Girls post who appeared to see no issue in Kinsley riding.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, screm said:

Just for info, my original post was one of irony as a response to Cresent Girls post who appeared to see no issue in Kinsley riding.

I read it that way too haha!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, screm said:

Aaron Summers gets a guest booking at Belle Vue tomorrow night.

Surprised by this, presumed last night was his last meeting, a bit anticlimactic really, he didn’t put any effort in last night really, I presumed playing it safe to get out of the sport alive

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Surprised by this, presumed last night was his last meeting, a bit anticlimactic really, he didn’t put any effort in last night really, I presumed playing it safe to get out of the sport alive

It’s just about money

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

It’s just about money

Guesting for Belle Vue Monday night 

16 minutes ago, Normski said:

Guesting for Belle Vue Monday night 

Probably have a few more bookings before season ends.

9 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

I wouldn't say he didn't put in effort. More he went early on every race, impeding himself and realised quickly if you didn't make the gate you were screwed

4 minutes ago, Marshall07 said:

I wouldn't say he didn't put in effort. More he went early on every race, impeding himself and realised quickly if you didn't make the gate you were screwed

Missed the gate and hugged the curb all night, played it safe

• Like 1

Just now, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Missed the gate and hugged the curb all night, played it safe

Missed the gate due to trying to jump it. Track was a little too grippy for any passing so he had no chance anyway!

3 hours ago, Marshall07 said:

Missed the gate due to trying to jump it. Track was a little too grippy for any passing so he had no chance anyway!

So he missed the gate… He got 2 points, both times the other rider didn’t finish… He was playing it safe for god sake:t:Was miles quicker than Bailey, who was riding mid track, 1 simple blast and he’d of been round him, but hugged the curb because he didn’t want to fall off in his last meeting, which was understandable to me, but when he’s taking guest bookings afterwards, it’s not

• Like 2