British Speedway Forum
col69

berwick bandits 2021

1 hour ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

So he missed the gate… He got 2 points, both times the other rider didn’t finish… He was playing it safe for god sake:t:Was miles quicker than Bailey, who was riding mid track, 1 simple blast and he’d of been round him, but hugged the curb because he didn’t want to fall off in his last meeting, which was understandable to me, but when he’s taking guest bookings afterwards, it’s not

Pijper replaces Summers as guest tonight for Belle Vue

Edited by Normski
change

7 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

So he missed the gate… He got 2 points, both times the other rider didn’t finish… He was playing it safe for god sake:t:Was miles quicker than Bailey, who was riding mid track, 1 simple blast and he’d of been round him, but hugged the curb because he didn’t want to fall off in his last meeting, which was understandable to me, but when he’s taking guest bookings afterwards, it’s not

1 simple blast that no other managed all night? There wasn't a single pass the entire meeting...

15 hours ago, Marshall07 said:

1 simple blast that no other managed all night? There wasn't a single pass the entire meeting...

Have you forgot 1st bend &2nd bend sort outs counts as passing at Berwick.:rolleyes:;)

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Have you forgot 1st bend &2nd bend sort outs counts as passing at Berwick.:rolleyes:;)

Seems to count at most tracks now unfortunately.

Reading updates most passes listed are there or on back straight (Birmingham and Scunthorpe were the same last week when I last checked the updates site).

22 hours ago, Marshall07 said:

Therein lies the problem after bend 2 lap 1 very rare passing track alterations have made barely if any difference.

10 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Therein lies the problem after bend 2 lap 1 very rare passing track alterations have made barely if any difference.

Fair play and credit to the Promotion for making the track alterations ,but it has make little difference to the racing.IMO.The riders might find it better regarding the entrance and exit to bends though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

One metre, was never going to make a difference. It needed 5 metre's at least and the squareness of the corners taking off. The trouble is that would severely harm the football pitch.

16 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

I don’t think I’ve seen any riders moaning about the track on social media this season though… so it may feel better/easier/different for them?

I agree the track seems to be  better for the riders.

Edited by Fromafar

9 hours ago, Fromafar said:

I agree the track seems to be  better for the riders.

And that’s not me sticking up for the racing, as I know fine well how bad it is, but never seen the likes of Cookie and Wells moaning about it like we usually do

• Like 1

Leon Flint gets a guest booking today at Newcastle for his former team Birmingham.

Kasper Andersen included in field for Julie Lewis meeting tonight at Redcar, with outings for Greg Blair and Luke Crang too.

5 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Kasper Andersen included in field for Julie Lewis meeting tonight at Redcar, with outings for Greg Blair and Luke Crang too.

Has Kyle pulled out the meeting?

25 minutes ago, Gambo95 said:

Has Kyle pulled out the meeting?

Oops!    My omission.    

As a side-note, Jade Mudgway and Ty Proctor are also returning to their saddles in this one.  

6 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Oops!    My omission.    

As a side-note, Jade Mudgway and Ty Proctor are also returning to their saddles in this one.  

Dear god. Mudgeway was crap at his peak god knows what be like now!!!