British Speedway Forum
Noodles

Peterborough Panthers 2021

1 hour ago, Daniel Smith said:

That opinion will soon wear thin when you're getting hammered at home

You are so wrong. I may be in the minority but having watched speedway for over 60 years, the result of my team winning is only a bonus as long as I am entertained, then I go home happy.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2021 at 12:43 PM, Skidder1 said:

Is it definite that Bjarne will start on his 2016 CMA of 6.91?  I find that difficult to believe..........!

So do I. Should be lower than that.

Looking at the riders left available, I'd say Nicholls & Ostergaard would be best options for Peterborough!

53 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Some talk on the championship threads that BWD isnt riding in the UK this season 

I last spoke to him at the end of jan and he said he was definitely coming over with flights booked for April, not spoke since, so don’t know if he’s changed his mind or not. Will be gutted if he doesn’t make it over though 

17 hours ago, Gasser90 said:

I last spoke to him at the end of jan and he said he was definitely coming over with flights booked for April, not spoke since, so don’t know if he’s changed his mind or not. Will be gutted if he doesn’t make it over though 

He said in the Speedway Star (w/e 27 February 2021) that he plans to fly back to England early April, and will make a decision then, dependant on how the planned season pans out. 

3 hours ago, Blupanther said:

He'll be alright for Danish bacon sarnies and the occasional Cornish pasty though!!!:t:

Edited by Skidder1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

I think Nicholls will be announced at Lynn and we get BWD 

Doubt it, but hope you are right.

5 minutes ago, NickH114 said:

Nicholls to Wolves to replace Thorssell maybe?

Wolves have already announced their 1-7...