British Speedway Forum
Noodles

Peterborough Panthers 2021

2 hours ago, Haza said:

Have to say I consider my self lucky though I didn’t realise it at the time to have been able to do 3 meetings in a day I’d regularly do 3 in a weekend Friday Pboro Saturday Lynn Sunday Boston or Mildenhall that was more or less every weekend - imagine the cost now  admission and fuel and food ?  .They was happy days never to return I fear . 

mine was Wimbledon, Hackney, Canterbury, Rye House most weeks

My first ever 3 in one day was King's Lynn, Ipswich and Hackney in 1976. I've also done Exeter, Weymouth and Swindon, also Reading, Rye House and Hackney, plus Peterborough, King's Lynn and Boston. My most unusual 3 in a day must be Long Eaton, Scunthorpe and Halifax in 1982 i think.

• Like 1

Can anyone tell me how many actual fixtures there are this season?..are there any cup comps etc as when I just checked the Panthers website I couldn't believe it!

5 hours ago, chrismorton said:

Can anyone tell me how many actual fixtures there are this season?..are there any cup comps etc as when I just checked the Panthers website I couldn't believe it!

10 home 10 away plus play-offs, that's it. 

See fixture alteration now home to Sheffield 24th May

19 hours ago, chrismorton said:

http://www.speedwaygb.co.uk/news.php?extend.38719

Fixtures updated on website today first meeting still shows as Wolves away 17th May  !!!!!!!

Edited by scoobydoo

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Fixtures updated on website today first meeting still shows as Wolves away 17th May  !!!!!!!

Yes but now have 2 home fixtures in May

2 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Wolves updated site says May 17th Thank you NHS Trophy, Peterborough visit on August 2 nd and September  13th

12 minutes ago, Red Flag said:

Wolves updated site says May 17th Thank you NHS Trophy, Peterborough visit on August 2 nd and September  13th

Panthers site says different Wolves fixture now 14th June. Panthers have two home fixtures now 24th and 31st May. 

22 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

10 home 10 away plus play-offs, that's it. 

peterboro won't be in play/offs :nono:

• Haha 1

Just watched Danish SGP qualifier tonight afraid to say Hans Andersen was well off the pace. Early days but hope he shows better form for you this year.

One of the worries for Panthers is the issue seemingly likely to affect those Danish riders' availability and their ability to travel back and forth as required. Hans and Bjarne expressed their concerns in last week's Speedy Star.

13 hours ago, Wolfie456 said:

Just watched Danish SGP qualifier tonight afraid to say Hans Andersen was well off the pace. Early days but hope he shows better form for you this year.

i'd suggest it was used as a practice, is Andersen still interested in GP's?

• Like 3

As my local track, Swindon, arent running, I'll support Dad's Army this season. Hansi Andersen, Pedersen, Scotty, Bomber....Up the Panzers

Edited by auntie doris