British Speedway Forum
Noodles

Peterborough Panthers 2021

23 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Think the 2021 Ty Proctor has struggled to do the 57.3 in one lap let alone four , what has happened to him is a mystery for sure

Reminds me of Adam Shields.  It is difficult to admit that the “mojo” has gone when it has been your main income for many years IMHO.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SPEEDY69 said:

I can only think it's a mental thing. Once you lose that it's very difficult to come back from.

If i remember correctly  one of the Moran brothers quit mid season?. Tom Bacon a week or so ago. I wish Ty all the best whatever he decides to do.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

If i remember correctly  one of the Moran brothers quit mid season?. Tom Bacon a week or so ago. I wish Ty all the best whatever he decides to do.

Was Shawn, who admitted he'd lost the desire/will to do it properly any more and was scaring himself.

• Like 1

Anyone know if Palin is ok after his crash at Newcastle?...dont want to be losing him as he is just hitting form.

I'm planning on attending the home fixture v Belle Vue on Monday. Does anyone know if we are still expected to buy tickets online in advance? Will we need to wear masks when entering the stadium? Legally, all restrictions are lifted from 19 July but I can't see any mention of this on the Peterborough website.

Pretty sure I saw yesterday that Denmark had put the UK on a non-travel list... Don't know if this will effect the Peterborough Danes or are they exempt as "elite" sportsment?

24 minutes ago, iainb said:

Pretty sure I saw yesterday that Denmark had put the UK on a non-travel list... Don't know if this will effect the Peterborough Danes or are they exempt as "elite" sportsment?

Palm Toft is based in the UK, as far as I am aware.

Andersen and Ostergaard fly in I think but would imagine that they will be exempt. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spin king said:

Palm Toft is based in the UK, as far as I am aware.

Andersen and Ostergaard fly in I think but would imagine that they will be exempt. 

They may be exempt but planes won't fly for 2 people

Wasnt Hans Andersen in Latvia today riding for his Polish team hence why he wasn't at Eastbourne 

3 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Wasnt Hans Andersen in Latvia today riding for his Polish team hence why he wasn't at Eastbourne 

He is and Kemp has been all the way to Gdansk for 0 rides

If there is any issues for the Danes in the Peterborough team with travel into the Uk from Denmark expect it will be a Panthers-Stars select 

13 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

They may be exempt but planes won't fly for 2 people

Copenhagen-London is a travel route used by many top financiers.

As somebody who works in the finance sector, it's a route I've taken many times and it's always busy.

• Haha 6

12 hours ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Copenhagen-London is a travel route used by many top financiers.

As somebody who works in the finance sector, it's a route I've taken many times and it's always busy.

With Hans Christian Andersen as company rather than the Speedway rider...:D

• Haha 2