British Speedway Forum
Noodles

Peterborough Panthers 2021

Tough for Ulrich just when he is in the form of his life - best wishes

Silver lining for the Panhers is that he has attained his average

50 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Ulrich has suffered a broken wrist and lower back injury. 

Hope he makes a full recover soon as he was having a great season. 

That could be season over for him however in such a short season, it'll be interesting to see what Panthers do.

2 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Hope he makes a full recover soon as he was having a great season. 

That could be season over for him however in such a short season, it'll be interesting to see what Panthers do.

Can only think of Tungate as a suitable replacement

• Sad 1

Sorry to hear this news, undoubtedly season over for him, can only wish him the best.  Serious blow for Panthers and no suitable and available replacement comes to mind

Ulrich is a tough cookie depending on how severe his injuries are i wouldn't rule him completely out but guests for his average which will change again for August no doubt maybe difficult to find to replace his scoring potential and next match is Wolves away .

7 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Ulrich is a tough cookie depending on how severe his injuries are i wouldn't rule him completely out but guests for his average which will change again for August no doubt maybe difficult to find to replace his scoring potential and next match is Wolves away .

Currently Dan Bewley, Dan King, Adam Ellis and Rory Schlein are the best options. (I suspect Bewley's average will not stay below Ulrich's for much longer)

27 minutes ago, arnieg said:

Currently Dan Bewley, Dan King, Adam Ellis and Rory Schlein are the best options. (I suspect Bewley's average will not stay below Ulrich's for much longer)

I raise you Richard Lawson:t:. At the moment he GSA is 6.11. He is on fire this season for the Stars. His 2021 Prem average is 8.48. Being a Buster rider, i'm sure he will get a ride or two for the Panthers.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, arnieg said:

And add 5% for home meetings..

42 minutes ago, arnieg said:

All 6 clubs riding on 2nd August so I imagine r/r at Wolves unless a replacement is found quickly. 

2 minutes ago, mikebv said:

And add 5% for home meetings..

Still the best 4 options

9 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Is BWD fit and still in the UK,?

In doubt it but in don't think he can get a work permit anyway. 

49 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Is BWD fit and still in the UK,?

Not really an ideal replacement. That's basically a reserve for your on form No1

37 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Not really an ideal replacement. That's basically a reserve for your on form No1

Tungate it has to be then if he is willing. Guests and RR don't work.

Unless of course there's someone left field like Bjarne was to fit in with dad's Army

Edited by Flappy