British Speedway Forum
Noodles

Peterborough Panthers 2021

2 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Who would of thought that when Peterborough announced they were bringing back Ulrich Ostergaard into there team that now Panthers fans would be saying it could be a disaster hes got injured

I'm one of those - I thought it was a safe option signing, only going with him as he's part of the furniture. Can't fault him this season, one of the biggest improvers when it comes to adding points to his starting average I can remember for a while now.

17 minutes ago, pleasureboy60 said:

Can we use Bewley to cover for Ulrich if BV are not racing on the same night? 

Yes for now, although I think Bewley's next GSA (from 1 Aug) will probably put him above Ulrich

29 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Bewley won't be cheap. Because Belle Vue got their stadium funded by the council, they are able to pay their riders a lot more.

Financially innumerate wittering

• Like 1

£2,500 raised in a collection for Ulrich today at Glasgow.

In his short time at Glasgow we have really taken to him speedy recovery hopefully, both teams could be doing with him back sooner rather than later.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Gazc said:

£2,500 raised in a collection for Ulrich today at Glasgow.

In his short time at Glasgow we have really taken to him speedy recovery hopefully, both teams could be doing with him back sooner rather than later.

Glasgow promotion put in £1000 that puts Buster under pressure to match that haha

I think hes been rider of the year in both leagues in 2021 so far now the flymos have been updated 

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, arnieg said:

Yes for now, although I think Bewley's next GSA (from 1 Aug) will probably put him above Ulrich

Panthers next meeting is on August 2nd at Wolverhampton when all 6 teams are sheduled to race 

21 hours ago, Flappy said:

Well Nicholls does anyway 

Almost every year when we had an individual meeting CVS would book Nicholls and Harris. As already noted Andersen is fine at Monmore.  

39 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

Almost every year when we had an individual meeting CVS would book Nicholls and Harris. As already noted Andersen is fine at Monmore.  

Looking like Andersen will be at reserve

2 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

From a Wolves perspective...................................oh dear. :o

1 hour ago, bigcatdiary said:

Looks like it. One GP winner replacing another!

When it comes to replacing Ully the Polish league is coming to an end so I'm sure there will be riders such as Nicki P, Bjerre, Tungate, NKI (could be still injured) looking for extra rides. Going R/R would end a good seasons work and would be suicide.

Edited by chrismorton

18 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

When it comes to replacing Ully the Polish league is coming to an end so I'm sure there will be riders such as Nicki P, Bjerre, Tungate, NKI (could be still injured) looking for extra rides. Going R/R would end a good seasons work and would be suicide.

Nicki, Bjerre & NKI averages too high

We are pretty stuffed then tbh...at the start of the season most would be happy with BWD or Tungate in for Ully but not for the new 2021 beast he has become..