British Speedway Forum
Noodles

Peterborough Panthers 2021

30 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Apparently still around.

Rob said tonight that he is looking to bring in a replacement but it has to be the right rider

Reckon you and Sheffield fighting over throttle jockey Tungate

4 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Could you use him as a guest for the play offs? Having said that though I could see his average going above Ostergaard's next month.He has been excellent for Lynn this season.

Maybe with the 5% addition for home matches he may fit but it seems a replacement is being sort if one can be found  , 

8 hours ago, Wolfie456 said:

Reckon you and Sheffield fighting over throttle jockey Tungate

Sheffield seem to want Chris Holder 

Bjarne involved in a crash at Edinburgh tonight, examined by paramedics and not fit enough to take his place in the re-run. Hope it's nothing serious...

Becoming a bad place to go for Peterborough  riders first Ulrich and now Bjarne hurt at Edinburgh ,hopefully its not a bad one fo Bjarne 

Edited by scoobydoo

Battered and bruised and a sore neck but otherwise ok I have been informed.

Reliable source.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Any news or rumours on an Ostergaard replacement yet?

We are going to wait for Crump to get his new average, he will then guest in the play-offs.

Edited by KeirStarmerFan

14 hours ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

We are going to wait for Crump to get his new average, he will then guest in the play-offs.

Crumps average will be about 5.5 to 6.0,,depending on how his next couple of meetings go,,, what are you allowed for Ulrich? 

19 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Crumps average will be about 5.5 to 6.0,,depending on how his next couple of meetings go,,, what are you allowed for Ulrich? 

28 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Plus 5% for home guests making 7.44. 

That means King, Ellis, Schlein and Batchelor can guest at Alwalton but not away.

With buster seemingly deciding to call it quits and this potentially being Peterborough’s last title chance. Who do we think should replace ulrich. I see crump being mentioned but I think I would rather convince NKI to come over or even Nicolai Klindt. What’s people’s thoughts ?