British Speedway Forum
Noodles

Peterborough Panthers 2021

It's between Bjarne Pedersen 6.33  and Scott Nicholls 6.41 to see who goes to reserve for October. 

Last night's scores and the two home meetings next week still to be added.

36 minutes ago, Flappy said:

It's between Bjarne Pedersen 6.33  and Scott Nicholls 6.41 to see who goes to reserve for October. 

Would prefer Nicholls at reserve if we can get to the final and face Wolves

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

11 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Nicholls has had a bad week if it continues next week it will be close between them

Bjarne is easy  to calculate as it is just this year's meetings that count but with Scott you need to know which scores are dropping off too

He may score 4 but his average will rise if a 3 drops off or he could score 10 and it fall with 7 dropping off

40 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Bjarne is easy  to calculate as it is just this year's meetings that count but with Scott you need to know which scores are dropping off too

He may score 4 but his average will rise if a 3 drops off or he could score 10 and it fall with 7 dropping off

All this talk of things dropping off making my eyes water

Nice to see a contribution from the newest member of the Red & Black attack , you and Baldyman having temporarily come over to support the present best team in East Anglia

• Like 1

Peterborough have shown they have enough to win at any of the teams they will come up against.. 

However, Scott would be the 'ideal' reserve for Wolverhampton away, the one track widely dissimilar to the other two they could face..

If I was running Peterborough I would be making sure he ends the regular season at reserve...  ;)

Be way way better for peterboro to have scott at reserve i feel, shouldnt be too hard to sort that .

Might have to move MPT to 5 if Nicholls goes to reserve as they have spent nearly the whole season as a partnership 

5 hours ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

The bigger concern might be Hans becoming number 1. Would mean he wouldn't be able to take a rider replacement ride.

Hope Rob is on the ball. 

Are you sure? R/R rides are taken from riders one above in the averages and the rest below.

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Are you sure? R/R rides are taken from riders one above in the averages and the rest below.

Did Masters take a R/R for Schlein?

8 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Did Masters take a R/R for Schlein?

No,why would he?Nick Morris is the rider directly above Schlein in the averages:t:

• Like 1

Just now, tellboy said:

No,why would he?Nick Morris is the rider directly above Schlein in the averages:t:

OK you beat me in the run-in to the line on that one!

• Like 1