British Speedway Forum
Noodles

Peterborough Panthers 2021

Correction, I clearly don't know the rules. Hans is 7.05, Ulrich is 7.09 and Harris is 6.96.

Based on current form, I think Hans and Harris will both pass Ulrich. Meaning we will be weaker.

Premiership 

012.4 FACILITIES
Speedway Control Bureau Regulations
   Absent rider(s) 1 - 3 by MA.                   G or RR

The SCB Regulations are clearly available to view for free on the SCB website under downloads

• Like 1

10 hours ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Correction, I clearly don't know the rules. Hans is 7.05, Ulrich is 7.09 and Harris is 6.96.

Based on current form, I think Hans and Harris will both pass Ulrich. Meaning we will be weaker.

Doesn't make us weaker at all. The fact it's Ostergaard we're covering makes us stronger due to his great start of the season 

5 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Doesn't make us weaker at all. The fact it's Ostergaard we're covering makes us stronger due to his great start of the season 

If Ostergaard does go down to 3rd in averages it will slightly weaken the effectiveness and choice of those available to take a RR , not expecting to much from Hans next two meetings as hes had a busy schedule riding for Panthers and Leicester in the past week that has included many motorway miles .

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

If Ostergaard does go down to 3rd in averages it will slightly weaken the effectiveness and choice of those available to take a RR , not expecting to much from Hans next two meetings as hes had a busy schedule riding for Panthers and Leicester in the past week that has included many motorway miles .

Panthers rolling GSA to date.

Ostergaard 7.09

Andersen .  7.05

Harris          6.96

Palm Toft   6.74

Nicholls      6.53

Pedersen    6.42

Palin            2.43

Just over half a point covering the top six is amazing, the very definition of a solid team. A proper team, not just three big hitters and a load of makeweights.

• Like 2

Some engineering to make sure only one of Harris or Andersen goes above Ostergaard I would imagine.

On 9/19/2021 at 6:10 PM, gazzac said:

Some engineering to make sure only one of Harris or Andersen goes above Ostergaard I would imagine.

or neither .. the decent scorers yesterday, Tofty and Palin, secure with their averages, Nicholls, Harris, Andersen not so much, bit of an effort to get Nicholls to reserve and no-one pass Ostergaard