Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Noodles

Peterborough Panthers 2021

Recommended Posts

Is it definite that Bjarne will start on his 2016 CMA of 6.91?  I find that difficult to believe..........!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Is it definite that Bjarne will start on his 2016 CMA of 6.91?  I find that difficult to believe..........!

See I though this, there must be a discount involved somewhere 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Flappy said:

See I though this, there must be a discount involved somewhere 

Or its been reassessed higher to 8.....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Is it definite that Bjarne will start on his 2016 CMA of 6.91?  I find that difficult to believe..........!

Who knows, for some reason no one provides starting GSA anymore.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Panthers99 said:

Or its been reassessed higher to 8.....

 

Plymouth would be well chuffed if this was the case

Maybe BWD qualifies for a discount also due to injury , if only he was english he could of qualified as a rising star  !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Plymouth would be well chuffed if this was the case

Maybe BWD qualifies for a discount also due to injury , if only he was english he could of qualified as a rising star  !!

when BWD first came over (Eastbourne??) wasn't that on a British Passport?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, stevehone said:

when BWD first came over (Eastbourne??) wasn't that on a British Passport?

British patronage.  The passport rule for the NL was brought in because of examples like BWD

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lord Skid said:

Will BWD actually complete a season without getting injured?

Did Justin Elkins complete a meeting without an EF ?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hans is the next one.

So, is it Scotty and Ulrich or BWD and Ulrich 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Flappy said:

BWD and Ostergaard 

Hope scotty gets signed up somewhere...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Hope scotty gets signed up somewhere...

Kent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest I don't care who we sign.....will just be pleased to see some speedway again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Stiltonpanther said:

To be honest I don't care who we sign.....will just be pleased to see some speedway again.

That opinion will soon wear thin when you're getting hammered at home

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy