British Speedway Forum
Noodles

Peterborough Panthers 2021

3 hours ago, Flappy said:

Tungate it has to be then if he is willing. Guests and RR don't work.

Unless of course there's someone left field like Bjarne was to fit in with dad's Army

Gawd, Tungate! Nah .....

Wonder if we can tempt someone like Buckz or Anders over.... 

Otherwise we're struggling 

It's an opportunity for someone if they fancy it. 7.09 to play with

Edited by Flappy

1 hour ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Would Dudek be a 7 point assessed rider?

Am i a monk

Who would of thought that when Peterborough announced they were bringing back Ulrich Ostergaard into there team that now Panthers fans would be saying it could be a disaster hes got injured

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Who would of thought that when Peterborough announced they were bringing back Ulrich Ostergaard into there team that now Panthers fans would be saying it could be a disaster hes got injured

Correct and I'm one of them.  Personally thought it was a stupid signing but he's been having the season of his life in Britain. 

28 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

8 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Correct and I'm one of them.  Personally thought it was a stupid signing but he's been having the season of his life in Britain. 

He would have been the first name on my team sheet on a four-point average, but he has exceeded my expectations this season. Sickening blow for Ulrich and his teams.

Unfortunate for Ulrich to get injured and Peterborough of course.And another blow for Ulrich would be being saddled with a 7+pt average.Wouldn't think any team would take a chance on him next season with him on that average imo.

I would go r/r  no need to panic. a rider will   Come along in the end signing riders in panic mode is not the answer

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Unfortunate for Ulrich to get injured and Peterborough of course.And another blow for Ulrich would be being saddled with a 7+pt average.Wouldn't think any team would take a chance on him next season with him on that average imo.

I think he will be at Peterborough next year if he wants to be, I also think he will be racing again this year as he should be back for our September matches if not some of the later August meetings.

Ulrichs very popular, with his team mates, sponsors and most importantly the fans and it’s noticeable he is very fit this year and a fit Ulrich on good equipment is a match for mostly anyone. You don’t put over 3 points on your starting average by fluke or accident.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, hans fan said:

I would go r/r  no need to panic. a rider will   Come along in the end signing riders in panic mode is not the answer

If Hans and MPT were banging in regular high scores I'd agree but they're not atm. Guests or a replacement only option, the issue is when every other team is riding like when we go to wolves.

Edited by Flappy

8 minutes ago, Flappy said:

If Hans and MPT were hanging in regular high scores I'd agree but they're not atm. Guests or a replacement only option, the issue is when every other team is riding like when we go to wolves.

Harris nicholls and andersen all go extremely well at wolves. Tungate is poop round  there as far as I remember.

4 minutes ago, hans fan said:

Harris nicholls and andersen all go extremely well at wolves. Tungate is poop round  there as far as I remember.

Well Nicholls does anyway