British Speedway Forum
Noodles

Peterborough Panthers 2021

2 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Welcome bruv, always a space in the car for you…:D

You may need to lend him a calculator on the journey as a fully fledged witches fan hes not used to counting over 40 these days so the high numbers that the Panthers have been achieving may be a bit much for him at first but given a bit of tutorial he will be fine .:D

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

You may need to lend him a calculator on the journey as a fully fledged witches fan hes not used to counting over 40 these days so the high numbers that the Panthers have been achieving may be a bit much for him at first but given a bit of tutorial he will be fine .:D

He’s a smart guy, he’ll get the hang of it pretty quick…:)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Sorry Bruv had to put a laughing like to this post,although being a Lynn fan I'm not use to counting over 35:D.

If Peterborough happen to be at home in the play offs on Mondays then I will be there too.Don't worry though I will bring my abacus :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I see Glasgow have signed a rider so presumably the deadline has been extended

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

I see Glasgow have signed a rider so presumably the deadline has been extended

There new polish rider was declared before the deadline and approved  but there waiting for his work permit i believe to arrive before he can officially ride in the team .

Poole and Sheffield think they can replace Stefan Neilsen using Poole's  rules as he got injured after the deadline if they do get permission Peterborough should be able to replace Ostergaard 

2 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

There new polish rider was declared before the deadline and approved  but there waiting for his work permit i believe to arrive before he can officially ride in the team .

Poole and Sheffield think they can replace Stefan Neilsen using Poole's  rules as he got injured after the deadline if they do get permission Peterborough should be able to replace Ostergaard 

I think the Nielsen situation for Sheffield/Poole is fair enough if his injury was after the deadline but Panthers have had weeks to replace Ulrich and chose not to - completely different positions in my book sorry.  

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, maneacat said:

I think the Nielsen situation for Sheffield/Poole is fair enough if his injury was after the deadline but Panthers have had weeks to replace Ulrich and chose not to - completely different positions in my book sorry.  

Agreed, Nielsen's injury happened after the 'supposed' cut off date, so different kettle of fish. We've had long enough to replace Ully, but clearly no rider available that fits the bill or an improvement on RR.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, maneacat said:

Very true in many ways ,   but if one injured rider can be replaced that wasnt within the present rules in place concerning the deadline then why shouldn't Peterborough ask about Ostergaard or the rules are the rules end of   and no one gets replaced and guests have to be used as per the present rules

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, maneacat said:

They did try and re declare but were turned down by the bspl is my information 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, bigcatdiary said:

They did try and re declare but were turned down by the bspl is my information 

Interesting any ideas who they tried to bring in?

• Like 1

Doesn't surprise me. BSPA are not fit for purpose.

Nicki would have breathed new life into the sport. We don't have a world champion riding in this country.

1 minute ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Doesn't surprise me. BSPA are not fit for purpose.

Nicki would have breathed new life into the sport. We don't have a world champion riding in this country.

Hello...

image.jpeg.b14d9ea3c99b11e92abceaf8d09f299a.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

Nicki Pedersen 

Would've been great if true not sure how he would've fitted in though