British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Billyboy

Polish league fixture

Thinking of goin to a polish league meeting nxt season. Just wonderering if there fixtures are anounnced well in advance as seem to have seen somewhere that they are only  finalalised  a few wks before. So wondered how far in advance i could book flights 

On 7/23/2020 at 9:14 AM, Billyboy said:

Thinking of goin to a polish league meeting nxt season. Just wonderering if there fixtures are anounnced well in advance as seem to have seen somewhere that they are only  finalalised  a few wks before. So wondered how far in advance i could book flights 

The fixtures for the Extraleague for 2021 will be out before the end of the year, with Div 1 and div 2 following probably in January. Yes Extraleague fixtures are determined as Friday and Sunday`s but that hasn`t stopped them being changed around before.Start times are normally advised 3 weeks before fixtures. As the season in Poland has been condensed this year 2021 is likely to be completely different. If the TV contracts remain as they are i can see however the format of scheduling being the same.

Fridays 1 Div 2 match 2 Extraleague

Saturdays 1 Div 2 match 3 Div 1 matches

Sundays 1 div 2 match 1 div 1 match 2 Extraleague

The spanner in the works could be that Monday`s has been a popular addition to the Polish calendar this year and they might try and keep that going in 2021 !!!

Edited by racers and royals

You've also got to factor in the weather... and quarantine... and the airline going bust... and dangerous tracks... and electrical fires

Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, iainb said:

You've also got to factor in the weather... and quarantine... and the airline going bust... and dangerous tracks... and electrical fires

Good luck!

I bet you're fun at parties.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Najjer said:

I bet you're fun at parties.

You forget BSF negativity is just being 'realistic'. It's a wonder they ever leave their homes. All kinds of things can happen. Just being realistic ;-)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RobMcCaffery said:

You forget BSF negativity is just being 'realistic'. It's a wonder they ever leave their homes. All kinds of things can happen. Just being realistic ;-)

I was trying to be funny... with a touch of irony, you take me far too seriously