British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swedish Elitserien 2020

Just watched Piraterna v Masarna, and nothing to get over excited about. Masarna deserved the win with a very solid scoring 6 riders- lowest 5 highest 12. Piraterna had no back up to their 3 double figure scoring riders- kildemand, Ellis and Davidsson- Jonas has started the season really well 14 from 5 tonight.

37 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Just watched Piraterna v Masarna, and nothing to get over excited about. Masarna deserved the win with a very solid scoring 6 riders- lowest 5 highest 12. Piraterna had no back up to their 3 double figure scoring riders- kildemand, Ellis and Davidsson- Jonas has started the season really well 14 from 5 tonight.

Is that the same Jonas that rode for Poole and Lakeside? Can’t believe he’s still going. Good to see him scoring so well.

Just now, Najjer said:

Is that the same Jonas that rode for Poole and Lakeside? Can’t believe he’s still going. Good to see him scoring so well.

And for us !!  yes seems rejuvenated this season. 

Thursday`s TV match preliminary line-ups  Indianerna v lejonen- other matches team`s here https://www.svemo.se/Sporter/Speedway/tavling/preliminaralaguppstallningar/

Indianerna

1 Aspgren

2 L Lindgren

3 Andersson

4 J Grahn

5 Jeppesen

6 C Selvin

7 L Selvin

Lejonen

1 Gala

2 Eklof

3 Thornblom

4 Bach

5 Lambert

6 Bjorling

7 Henriksson

Edited by racers and royals

15 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

It’s on premier 2 and I have missed the first 2 heats because it is on the sky planner as premier 1. Thought the Polish speedway was running late so flicked to premier two to hear they were going for a break after 2 heats. Bloody get your act in order premier sports!:angry:

15 hours ago, racers and royals said:

You should have read my post of 2 hours ago and then you would have known ;)

Bloody Premier Sports switching their scheduling around at the last moment again, I missed the live recording but managed to pick up the replay later.

Premier Sports scheduling reminds me of the staircase at Hogwarts!

37 minutes ago, iainb said:

Bloody Premier Sports switching their scheduling around at the last moment again, I missed the live recording but managed to pick up the replay later.

Premier Sports scheduling reminds me of the staircase at Hogwarts!

Reckon Premier Sports think EPG means every programme (is) guesswork. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The same Jonas Davidsson that Nick Dyer tipped for stardom:rofl:

League quality looks woeful in Sweden... 

Just watched Dackarna v Indianerna and the home team did well to turn around an early 10 point defecit to win by 6. Hardly edge of the seat stuff however !!. 3 double figure scorers for the Malilla side- Jakobsen, Andersen and Thorssell. For Kumla Fricke and Aspgren both scored 10.

20 hours ago, Ghostwalker said:

They're not deleted. I can see them.

Strange. They come up with no data, just the headings. I gave them plenty of time to load. The same happened last week. Not easy to post screen grabs here.